New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 93 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Aba,- kapag ganito ang mga usapan at scenarios,- magandang manuod ng susunod na karera...

17.3K:type:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Relaks lang muna tayo! Masyado na marami kakausapiin si FA niyan eh.

BBC Sport - Formula for Success - Tyres

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The current best F1 designer also drives them...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The current best F1 designer also drives them...

kung bata2x pa itong si newey, pwede din siya kumarera.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The US Grand Prix qualifying won't be broadcast live. So pwedeng matulog ng straight. The race will be shown at Monday 3AM on ESPN, not Star Sports...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Vettel impersonates Raikkonen in hilarious speech at the Autosport awards

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGItMTxvbpc&feature=share]Vettel impersonates Raikkonen in hilarious speech at the Autosport awards - YouTube[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

KR Turns (His) Formula1 Radio Transmission Into Popular Catchphrase.... :hysterical:

Raikkonen gifts 'leave me alone' t-shirts to Lotus staff - Kimi Raikkonen has turned his newly famous Formula One Grand Prix winning catchphrase into a t-shirt for the entire staff of the Lotus team.

The inimitable 'iceman' thrilled his fans with his radio banter, broadcast live on television, en route to the first win of his Formula 1 comeback recently in Abu Dhabi.

And, to mark the Enstone based team's first win since its works Renault days, Raikkonen memorialised his most famous Abu Dhabi uttering, 'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing', on the front of t-shirts for the entire Lotus staff.

The 500 t-shirts arrived at Enstone last Friday, according to the publicly licence funded BBC.

The 2007 World Champion said this week: "I think you can probably find other messages from me in the car if you search Youtube, even from my short time in NASCAR."

Lotus team boss Eric Boullier added: "'Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing' has already become a Formula One classic!"

F1SA.com
    F1 : Kimi Raikkonen turns Formula 1 radio transmission into popular catchphrase

Go Kimi!!!

17.4K:date:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ First it was Vettel's impersonating Kimi and now this. Iba din talaga kasi character niyang budoy na yan eh. :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Results of US GP qualifying.

Final order in Q3: Vettel, Hamilton, Webber, Grosjean, Raikkonen, Schumacher, Massa, Hulkenberg, Alonso and Maldonado.

Vettel will win his third straight WC if they finish in that position.
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 18th, 2012 at 04:14 AM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Results of US GP qualifying.

Final order in Q3: Vettel, Hamilton, Webber, Grosjean, Raikkonen, Schumacher, Massa, Hulkenberg, Alonso and Maldonado.

Vettel will win his third straight WC if they finish in that position.
    Indeed he will, unless the same mechanical problem he suffered during the practice problem will surface during the race.

Alonso better start doing his novena, because if Hamilton and Webber will have a consistent car tomorrow then its all bad news to him.

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012