New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 35 of 106 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    mukang may epek ang upgrades ng ferrari. solve na yung low fuel stability problems.

dati kasi ok race pace pag full tank pero nag suffer towards the end pag magaan na kotse lalo na yung rear end grip.

williams --> impressive din quali improvement. pero sa race talaga magkakaalaman kasi dun lang naman naaaward ang points.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I wanna see Alonso and Kimi getting it on!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Can't wait for the race tomorrow. Ham in the number 1 pole position.
    ^
    not so fast...

UPDATE:
    Hamilton will start from the back of the grid.

- - - -
    Formula 1
    Hamilton excluded from qualifying; Maldonado on pole

McLaren’s Lewis Hamilton has lost his pole position for Sunday’s Spanish race after the stewards found his car did not have sufficient fuel onboard to comply with the rules on its return to parc ferme.

As a result of the decision, Williams’ Pastor Maldonado inherits pole for the Barcelona round, whilst Hamilton - excluded from the qualifying results - will start from the back of the grid.

The Briton stopped out on track at the end of Q3, after being told over his radio to pull over at the side of the circuit. There wasn’t enough fuel in his MP4-27 to enable it to return under its own power to the pits and for the team to provide a one-litre fuel sample in post-qualifying scrutineering, as required by the sport’s technical regulations.

After a lengthy discussion, the FIA stewards rejected McLaren’s case - put forward by team representative Sam Michael - that the car had stopped out on track due to reasons of ‘force majeure’.

"A team member had put an insufficient quantity of fuel into the car, thereby resulting in the car having to be stopped on the circuit in order to be able to provide the required amount for sampling purposes,” explained the FIA in a statement. “As the amount of fuel put into the car is under the complete control of the competitor, the stewards cannot accept this as a case of force majeure.

"The Stewards determine that this is a breach of Article 6.6.2 of the FIA Formula One Technical Regulations and the Competitor is accordingly excluded from the results of the Qualifying Session. The Competitor is however allowed to start the race from the back of the grid."
    "force majeure" daw..

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/120520...-position.html

The rules on under-fuelling were reviewed after a similar incident involving Hamilton at the 2010 Canadian Grand Prix. On that occasion Hamilton was reprimanded and his team fined $10,000, but he kept his place on the grid.
    kaya pala e, strike 2 na siya.
    - - - -
    Isnt it that their team was stripped of points before? only proves a cheater will always return as a cheater.. baka may masisibak sa team ng MacLiaren..
    Last edited by KERSMcRae; May 13th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    sorry for making 2 consecutive post for this "another unreliable report", related lang pero magkaiba..

OffonF1.com | F1 News | F1 Features

Hamilton Banned for Choosing "Scissors"

Lewis Hamilton has been sensationally banned from the Spanish Grand Prix for failing to choose the right hand shape in the post-qualifying photo.

Stewards made their judgememt after hastily pencilling in a rule that pole position could be taken away from the polesitter if they failed in a game of Stones, Scissors, Paper.

The McLaren driver thought he had clinched P1 but stewards have sent him to the back of the grid after he chose ‘scissors’ in the Top 3 photo. Fernando Alonso safely chose ‘paper’ while Pastor Maldonado went for ‘stone’.

The stewards ruled that although scissor cuts paper, Fernando Alonso was one car away from him, so he had to choose a sign that beat Pastor Maldonado’s ‘stone’. Had Lewis chosen ‘paper’ like Alonso he would have been safe.

A reflective Lewis told reporters: “In future I’m going to stick to Sebastian’s tried and tested finger - the ‘I’ve got a bogey up my nose, here it is, look’ pose” They can’t take pole away from me for that.”

^ Papel, Gunting, Bato..

galing ang timing nung writer & photographer ng site. Parang "meron akong kwento" report.
    Last edited by KERSMcRae; May 13th, 2012 at 08:43 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hope WIlliams can translate this to a win. When I saw Hamilton pullover, I knew may violation na. BTW, Sam Michael used to be the Technical Director for Williams but resigned after last season's disaster...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I will not classify it as cheating in the strictest sense of the word.

but mclaren should have been smarter since they are the same reason this rule was established.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Currently at lap 29 Spanish Grand Prix.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    After lap 33, Pastor still leading the race. All eyes on the second and third racer.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    15 laps more to go with Pastor still leading the race, closing in 2nd is Alonso.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    dito lang ako sa tsikot nakakakuha ng update... guys sino na ang front runner

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012