New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The reason why there are FA haters is because you really got to hate a person like him. cheater, blackmailer, whiner. He is the opposite of a true sportsman.

LH is almost champion. I although i hate to see Kimi lose, LH is a very good alternative for the crown.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    I agree. He's not even world champion and hes already having illusions of grandeur.

Not to take anything from L Hamilton's driving skill, the only reason he's having this tremendous support is hes British.

(I bet you he already has his poster as world champion in his room especially after his win in Fuji...)
    another reason why lewis has tremendous support from mclaren is that prodigy sya ni ron dennis. he was groomed (and invested) long ago from his junior days to make it into formula one. sympre business wise ron dennis is taking care of his investement in hamilton. kaya you can just imagine how well hamilton blended in with mclaren. alonso for sure expected this before signing with the team, but i doubt he would have thought the same to be blown away this season hence the nose dive of the relationship between him and the team.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by devdevlin View Post
    another reason why lewis has tremendous support from mclaren is that prodigy sya ni ron dennis. he was groomed (and invested) long ago from his junior days to make it into formula one. sympre business wise ron dennis is taking care of his investement in hamilton. kaya you can just imagine how well hamilton blended in with mclaren.
    korek

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i wonder how Fernanda is perceived in Europe, the true "homecourt" of F1? two years ago he was exactly where Hamilton is now...world champion, finally dethroning the guy who dominated F1 for all those years.

how the mighty have fallen...or more correctly...debased and shamed themselves. he's still talented enough to find a spot with a team, but man is his star tarnished

at least he's probably still ok in Spain...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    how the mighty have fallen...or more correctly...debased and shamed themselves. he's still talented enough to find a spot with a team, but man is his star tarnished
    And sorry to disagree as to his star being tarnished. What exactly did he do that tarnished his star? (or reputation). I dont see the FIA blaming Alonso for what happened to Mclaren. Even Ferrari is not blaming Alonso.

Many people know what has occurred because the FIA has decided to make public some documents and to penalise McLaren," he continued, "But the fault is not of Alonso, but of his employers. This story should have closed immediately, not after 100 days.

- Jean Todt quoted from crash.net

If we look at the events closely it was Ron Dennis who ratted out his team by informing the FIA. Alonso had to testify simply because he was forced to or else perjure himself at the WMSC hearing.

As for Alonso losing at Fuji. You win some, you lose some. Its not over till its over folks. Crazier things have happened. At least you couldnt blame him for lack of trying.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    It still doesn't change the fact that he cheated.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    It's final! FA will be back on Renault Team next season. He doesn't want to be with LH and the rest of McLaren team. It was on BBC six o'clock news this evening.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    FA crybaby is going back to Renault? The team he blames and insults for his losses! This guy is unbelievable...

I'll root for LH, this kid has a great future in F1. I hope he'll win the championship.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    It's final! FA will be back on Renault Team next season. He doesn't want to be with LH and the rest of McLaren team. It was on BBC six o'clock news this evening.
    thanks... the suspense ended!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanursjr View Post
    I remember reading one article saying that FA wanted to prove that he can go to another team and still win the championship, thus making him a "true" champion, or words to that effect.

Anong akala niya? Nasa driver lang lahat?

LH will win the driver's championship.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
F1: Will Fernando Alonso Go To Ferrari Next Year?