New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    it was reported in yahoo that accdg to LH, it will be better if alonso leave maclaren at the end of the year. i think LH is getting some air into his head.

imho, it will also benefit alonso if he does leave the team which i think has not shown respect to him as a 2 time champion --> 2 time champion = rookie. LH is really good but alonso is really good also. british driver in a british team......well maybe hes right.

alonso in ferarri??? hmmmm.... i am a ferarri hater, a maclaren fan, and not really big on alonso. but if alonso will be in ferarri next year, id be happy to watch him race against maclaren and see him perform against LH.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    imho, it will also benefit alonso if he does leave the team which i think has not shown respect to him as a 2 time champion --> 2 time champion = rookie. LH is really good but alonso is really good also. british driver in a british team......well maybe hes right.
    you have to keep in mind that hamilton is not just a british rookie in a british team, but rather a very talented british rookie driver in a british team.

besides, alonso hasn't exactly been showing the team any respect either. ron dennis has always been outspoken about giving both of his team's drivers equal opportunities, and alonso knew that before he signed on, so i don't see why he's complaining now

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The ghost that hounded MS last year in Suzuka was on FA this afternoon in Fuji..... Note that the Japanese Grand Prix could be the turning point in the Driver's Championship fight, just like last year......

And with that, it is almost certain that LH will make history.....

4000:play_ball:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i'll love to see FA in ferrari.
    much better to be FM move to McLaren hehehe

trade na lang kaya sila? pwede kaya un?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    t was reported in yahoo that accdg to LH, it will be better if alonso leave maclaren at the end of the year. i think LH is getting some air into his head.
    I agree. He's not even world champion and hes already having illusions of grandeur.

Not to take anything from L Hamilton's driving skill, the only reason he's having this tremendous support is hes British.

(I bet you he already has his poster as world champion in his room especially after his win in Fuji...)

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    No offense to all the Alonso fans here, but I'd hate to see him in Ferrari beside either Massa or Raikkonen. I don't think Ferrari would want a blackmailer/cheater in their team. Add Alonso's arrogant attitude and his inability to maintain a good relationship with his teammates. He didn't get along with Fisci back in Renault, and he isn't getting along with Hamilton at Mclaren. Just imagine him paired with Massa or Kimi. Massa doesn't like him and Kimi is almost or just as good as Alonso. Alonso needs a team mate that can act as a subservient meat shield to help him win. He doesn't do well with people who can match or outperform him on track.

Personally, I don't like Alonso. He was fine and more humble back when he was winning his first championship with Renault but now he is a whinner and a crybaby. Would be nice to see him driving for Super Aguri or one of the lower teams just to see him humbled once again.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm not sure why you guys have issues with Hamilton getting air in his head or blaming him of having illusions of grandeur. He's been winning races fair and square. His only fault is he wanted to win and wanted an equal playing field for a true atmosphere of competition. And he IS on the brink of grandeur. The drivers' championship points tally sheet speaks for itself. It's not an illusion.

While Alonso, consistent for being a cry-baby, showed his dirty side by trying to knock his teammate off the grass, tried to block him in the pitstop, and tried to blackmail his boss, to give him a better car than the rookie.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui View Post
    Alonso needs a team mate that can act as a subservient meat shield to help him win. He doesn't do well with people who can match or outperform him on track.
    Kovalainen fits perfectly well, in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamui View Post
    Would be nice to see him driving for Super Aguri or one of the lower teams just to see him humbled once again.
    He started his F1 career in a Minardi.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    I agree. He's not even world champion and hes already having illusions of grandeur.

Not to take anything from L Hamilton's driving skill, the only reason he's having this tremendous support is hes British.
    i beg to differ. the reason why hamilton has tremendous support is because it's his first year in formula 1 and he's leading the championship already. and there is no illusion in the fact that he is currently number 1. in other words, based on the driver's standings, he's technically the current best f1 driver.

Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    I'm not sure why you guys have issues with Hamilton getting air in his head or blaming him of having illusions of grandeur. He's been winning races fair and square. His only fault is he wanted to win and wanted an equal playing field for a true atmosphere of competition. And he IS on the brink of grandeur. The drivers' championship points tally sheet speaks for itself. It's not an illusion.

While Alonso, consistent for being a cry-baby, showed his dirty side by trying to knock his teammate off the grass, tried to block him in the pitstop, and tried to blackmail his boss, to give him a better car than the rookie.
    so true!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post

agreed. Hamilton has showed remarkable restraint and deference for his teammate's gay antics and how Fernanda has turned his breakout season and world championship hunt into a circus sideshow.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
F1: Will Fernando Alonso Go To Ferrari Next Year?