New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it's a very realistic possibility. Ferrari has the best cars, crew and managers. this is because they are not afraid to outspend everybody to get the best talent, best R&D, best everything. if Fernanda became available, they will most certainly go after him - he would be the missing piece to the next dynasty.

but i agree with jeff1101, i can't bring myself to root for another Ferrari dynasty. they are the New York Yankees of F1....

who roots for Goliath?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes,- if this happens, FA given the right equipment and being a team mate of KR, would be winning and whining (or whining and winning??? ) everytime .... :hysterical:

3909:trampoline:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a ha ha maka-punta nga ng singapore, first night time racing, + FA on ferrari? yes!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    a ha ha maka-punta nga ng singapore, first night time racing, + FA on ferrari? yes!

OT: 28th September, 2008 is the date bro. Pa-reserve na tayo ng flight around that date.... Kami, makikitira na lang sa mga engineers namin na doon na nagtatrabaho.....

Baka may announcement na ang Toyota (about FM ) sa Fuji Grand Prix.....

3909:trampoline:

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i doubt alonso will move to ferrari if he does leave mclaren for 2008. risk yun moving to a new team nnman, papano kung hndi nnman sila magkasundo at magkaroon nanaman ng ganyan scenario. not a healthy working environment. the best bet is go back to renault where he won his 2 championships. its the most logical choice, flavio has been very open that he would want alonso back. even asking ING to pour in more money to the team para masuyo si alonso. renault can win races (even championships) even with their current form to date.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Seems like Alonso will be staying at Mclaren for 2008 after all.

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=40808

You got to love this guy. He is totally unpredictable. Just when you think you know him, he throws a curve ball. He seems to thrive in adversity.

(I think he did this just to make life miserable for Ron Dennis. hehehe. After FA is through with him in 2008, R Dennnis will be begging to retire)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    apparently, the rumors that massa has been talking with toyota are false as well.

"I would be very interested to know who saw my manager in Toyota," Massa added.

"Everybody says people saw him there but he was not there. I have never been to the Toyota motorhome either."
    source: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/270920...a-rumours.html

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post

You got to love this guy. He is totally unpredictable. Just when you think you know him, he throws a curve ball. He seems to thrive in adversity.

(I think he did this just to make life miserable for Ron Dennis. hehehe. After FA is through with him in 2008, R Dennnis will be begging to retire)
    FA is a Spaniard and we have been under Spanish rule for centuries. Just look at the people in our government and showbiz, and ourselves in the mirror....

And his game plan,- "Confuse the enemy"

Scary.....

400:play_ball:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post

i think as long as he feels that the team is giving him a car that can win races he'll stay. paki nya kung hindi cla magkasundo ng boss nya d b? sinuswelduhan pa din naman sya kahit naiinis cla sa isat isa.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Curse and The Blackmail together in one team? Hmm... I'm not so sure about that. For one, The Curse did cause some jitters on Schumacher that may have contributed to his retirement. So pairing him with The Blackmail may cause friction in the Scuderia. And I'm not sure if the Tifosi would welcome him either. The last official word from Ferrari was that they're eyeing on Rosberg. I don't know how that angle would pan out later after this season is over.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
F1: Will Fernando Alonso Go To Ferrari Next Year?