New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Lewis has had good luck all season, too bad his fairy tale didn't last till the finish.
    Parang si Schumi din last year, two races to go it looked like he had it in the bag, then it came his turn to receive some bad luck.

MS was hit by bad luck last year when his car blew up at Suzuka......

However, for LH this year,- he simply choked.

4303:gun:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oho! so he did choke by accidentally pressing the wrong buttons! i guess Mclaren will now be working out a way to disable buttons in the cockpit when they are not needed (and will cause problems if accidentally pressed)...at least when i press the wrong button in my cockpit it only changes the radio or turn on the wipers, hehe

but i respect him for owning up to the mistake, not making excuses, and more importantly, being gracious in defeat by acknowledging Kimi Raikkonen as a champion.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    but i respect him for owning up to the mistake, not making excuses, and more importantly, being gracious in defeat by acknowledging Kimi Raikkonen as a champion.
    That is a champion in the making. Now imagine what would FA say if he encountered the same problem.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by b1rken5tock View Post
    and to add, ronnie o'sullivan lost to marco fu on snooker grand prix final...
    I think its not wise to bet on the brits this year hehehe

Although, there are strong showings by ManU and Arnesal on UEFA. Liverpool lang medyo so-so

Anyway! Back to the topic. I think this championship was long overdue for Kimi. He was really calm and cool during the press conference when he won the championship. I've also never heard him say anything bad to anyone during the spygate saga, and during races when he would have been distracted by someone. Cool lang talaga tong taong to.

He did have some disappointments in his last couple of runs at the championship, and I can still remember that sweet victory he had in Japan 2005 coming in from last to finish 1st on the last lap! I'm happy he won it, he can finally concentrate now on drinking este, winning again for ferrari.

napansin ko si Massa hindi gano masaya

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow... McLaren just filed an appeal... sourgrapes. :bleh:

Source: http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...7/10/7032.html

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Onga, I hope they withdraw... I mean, just let it go and concentrate on the future. I understand that the FIA needs to be consistent with handling 'cheating' - If there was an intent, an appropriate punishment should be carried out even if the outcome was not affected. kinda sounds familiar, something that happend to mclaren and ferrari

Also, they might end up damaging their relationship with BMW and Williams even if they say its not their intent. esp now that there is a rumor on nico going to mclaren ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This was Hamilton's statement:

Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post

"Being promoted after some people have been thrown out is not the way I want to do it," he told Reuters.

His thoughts also went to Ferrari driver and provisional title holder Kimi Raikkonen: "To have it taken away is a bit cruel and probably not good for the sport."

Now your talking
    This guy is starting to earn my respect.
    Better try again next year LH.

Right now, let KR and the Scuderia Ferrari celebrate this championship. They well deserve it.

Amazing race indeed - mabuti na lang na-irecord ko. I want to view this again later

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Wow... McLaren just filed an appeal... sourgrapes. :bleh:

Source: http://www.formula1.com/news/headlin...7/10/7032.html
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    Onga, I hope they withdraw... I mean, just let it go and concentrate on the future. I understand that the FIA needs to be consistent with handling 'cheating' - If there was an intent, an appropriate punishment should be carried out even if the outcome was not affected. kinda sounds familiar, something that happend to mclaren and ferrari

Also, they might end up damaging their relationship with BMW and Williams even if they say its not their intent. esp now that there is a rumor on nico going to mclaren ;)

as far as i remember, the last time a penalty was meted on cheating in F1, it was the team that got penalized but the drivers got off scot-free.

ano say mo dun, ron dennis?
    Last edited by diesoline; October 24th, 2007 at 02:05 PM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
F1:  Interlagos 2007 Brazilian GP