New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Vettel beats both mercs! Torro Rosso HONDA beat out the Renault engined cars... Including the McLarens.. hehehe

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 9th, 2018 at 01:54 AM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Kabuhok na lang buti hindi inabot lap 56.

Malas ni Kimi. I think yung 2nd position kanya yun dapat. Grabe ka boplaks nung release.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Vettel beats both mercs! Torro Rosso HONDA beat out Renault engined cars... Including the McLarens.. hehehe

What an effort by Vettel fending off Bottas with his tires at the limits of its use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'm sure Red Bull will now be looking at the Honda engine to it's future...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Kabuhok na lang buti hindi inabot lap 56.

Malas ni Kimi. I think yung 2nd position kanya yun dapat. Grabe ka boplaks nung release.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Sayang talaga! Kimi was looking at a podium finish and then that bad thing at the pit stop.

Have you seen the slow-mo videos? The left leg of the pit crew member got whacked really bad.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I'm sure Red Bull will now be looking at the Honda engine to it's future...

In my opinion, lilipat na talaga ang rb sa honda, prelude na yang toro rosso. Pag sa honda kasi, parang works team na sila, unlike now na customer team lang sila.

If it were hamilton in bottas' place last night, mas maganda sana ang laban kay vettel especially in the last lap. Too predictable ang move ni bottas kaya naharangan agad ni vettel.

Ang haba pa ng f1 season, mas malinaw pecking order niyan pagdating ng european races.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sayang talaga! Kimi was looking at a podium finish and then that bad thing at the pit stop.

Have you seen the slow-mo videos? The left leg of the pit crew member got whacked really bad.

Oo nakita ko. Kaya nga napatapos ko race kasi nawala antok ko bigla. Hindi ko sana patapusin kagabi. Grabe kamalas ni Kimi. Bwisit.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    In my opinion, lilipat na talaga ang rb sa honda, prelude na yang toro rosso. Pag sa honda kasi, parang works team na sila, unlike now na customer team lang sila.

If it were hamilton in bottas' place last night, mas maganda sana ang laban kay vettel especially in the last lap. Too predictable ang move ni bottas kaya naharangan agad ni vettel.

Ang haba pa ng f1 season, mas malinaw pecking order niyan pagdating ng european races.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
    Honda was not successful in its comeback with McLaren. Maybe with Torro Rosso, it will have some success of sorts but I doubt it will have a similar success as of old.

Even if Hamilton was there chasing Vettel, there is no assurance of the new Merc car overpowering the new Ferrari. Based on the radio chatter between Hamilton and his race engineer, there is some disconnect. Mercedes has to sort things out.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    I hope the Ferrari pit crew is ok. They were signaling that his leg broke. [emoji853]

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinCycle View Post
    I hope the Ferrari pit crew is ok. They were signaling that his leg broke. [emoji853]

Check the videos. It was definitely broken.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast