New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    They won the last 3 GPs this 2019 season.

But the Mercs are in a league of their own....

And Hamilton is staying oh so calm and collected....
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Lewis championship lead is too big to overcome at this point. Sayang if only Ferrari performed this well at the start of the season...

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
    I was surprised with the devopment of Ferrari. But yes, it's a simple too late to make a dent for the WDC bit maybe for the WCC they can salvage taht if they can continue with their podium finish for both cars.

Next year would be intriguing but I guess Ferrari will support Charles unless SV continues with his revitalized form.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    The comment of Vettel to Leclerc, imo, was uncalled for... Psych war😣

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Vettel now knows how Alonso felt when he teamed up with a young Lewis Hamilton at Mclaren... i

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    I was surprised with the devopment of Ferrari. But yes, it's a simple too late to make a dent for the WDC bit maybe for the WCC they can salvage taht if they can continue with their podium finish for both cars.

Next year would be intriguing but I guess Ferrari will support Charles unless SV continues with his revitalized form.

I do wonder if LeClerc would want to continue with Ferrari after getting screwed over more than once.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    I do wonder if LeClerc would want to continue with Ferrari after getting screwed over more than once.
    I guess he will stay. Ferrari is such a big market for an up and coming driver.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KingoftheNorth View Post
    I believe in Monza it was Vettel who got screwed by Leclerc in Q3 qualifying. Vettel gave Leclerc a tonw but it was not reciprocated by the young bull in the dying seconds that is why Vettel was not able to get a very good lap which should theoretically give Ferrari a 1-2 at the grid.

Guess for that mistake the Ferrari management decided not to swap the prancing horses during the last race as "payment" of some sort. Hehe

Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Just saw the gnarliest F1 crash at the 2020 Bargain GP. The Haas was torn in half and blew up.

The car basically went up in flames upon impact at turn 3. It actually looked like a crash a Hollywood director would film. I hope Grosjean is alright.

Sent using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Just saw the gnarliest F1 crash at the 2020 Bargain GP. The Haas was torn in half and blew up.

The car basically went up in flames upon impact at turn 3. It actually looked like a crash a Hollywood director would film. I hope Grosjean is alright.

Sent using Tapatalk
    He is alright. He even got out of the car. However, that crash was something! Race is delayed for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    The fact that Grosjean walked away from a burning cockpit stuck INSIDE the barrier is nothing short of miraculous.

I thought no one would survive a crash like that.

Thank goodness the safety cell worked, HALO worked, the fireproof gear worked, even if the car was split in half and blew up.

Sent using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    The fact that Grosjean walked away from a burning cockpit stuck INSIDE the barrier is nothing short of miraculous.

I thought no one would survive a crash like that.

Thank goodness the safety cell worked, HALO worked, the fireproof gear worked, even if the car was split in half and blew up.

Sent using Tapatalk
    The hazards of such a career, they take the money for our entertaintent but having to live a life always on the line every race. F1 has been relatively safer nowadays compared to the 30 or 20 years ago. Jules Bianchi was the last driver to die due to an accident.

Grosjean got himself a miracle for survivimg such a horrifying crash. F1 will surely learn more from this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast