New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Nabawasan na po cguro nag drag racing ngayon, pero if you really want to feel the power of your vehicle, maari po nating masubukan

2. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Rardi_Jayski View Post
    Nabawasan na po cguro nag drag racing ngayon, pero if you really want to feel the power of your vehicle, maari po nating masubukan
    Baka pwede po malaman ano race car mo sir?

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    SKYWAY... race starts 2am until 3am... sinasara eto.

Text invitation lang. Only real sports car lang ang pwede hindi pwede mga low end car modified.
    Is this the infamous midnight racers club in Skyway? I heard some folks in BF who talk about it and it only involves real sports cars. There are also some talk about folks who bring Evo's and WRX STi's to Skyway for a late night speed run.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Is this the infamous midnight racers club in Skyway? I heard some folks in BF who talk about it and it only involves real sports cars. There are also some talk about folks who bring Evo's and WRX STi's to Skyway for a late night speed run.
    Yup, that really happens. They do acceleration runs, probably 60-200 or 250. You need a properly fast car to do 250 as a stock sti would struggle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Okay din sunday early morning sa SLEX...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Yup, that really happens. They do acceleration runs, probably 60-200 or 250. You need a properly fast car to do 250 as a stock sti would struggle.

Only knew a handful of folks who went past 250kmh on our local roads. One neighbor who has a 2013 AMS-tuned GT-R (rated 950hp) told me he hit 297 kmh in SCTEX.

A few years back, I was doing around 130kmh in Skyway early morning when I noticed a really fast approaching car on my rearview mirror. He passed me easily and I think he was doing well over 200kmh. It was an Aston Martin based on its rear badge.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Ang na uuso din pinang drag racing mga modified na suv at pick up. D-maxes fortuners and the like. Syempre di mawawala ang mga civic. I also saw a super grandia race though it was slow in comparison. Mga naka alcohol injection, chip, reflash palit turbo etc.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    A few years back, I was doing around 130kmh in Skyway early morning when I noticed a really fast approaching car on my rearview mirror. He passed me easily and I think he was doing well over 200kmh. It was an Aston Martin based on its rear badge.
    maiba ako, do you guys slow down a bit too whenever a faster vehicle approaches? Feeling ko kasi mas safe yun for both cars eh
    Salamat sa sasagot.

Sent from my E5553 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    maiba ako, do you guys slow down a bit too whenever a faster vehicle approaches? Feeling ko kasi mas safe yun for both cars eh
    Salamat sa sasagot.

Sent from my E5553 using Tapatalk
    Slow down yeah but not to impede. More than that if possible change lanes and get out of the way.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Slow down yeah but not to impede. More than that if possible change lanes and get out of the way.
    yeah di naman from 100 kph magiging 50 kph, tipong 80kph lang just to give the faster car a wiggle room incase di nya ma-tantya yung takbo nya. encountered several vehicles narin kasi na obvious na di na tantya yung steer and speed nila (relative to the vehicles surrounding them) when overtaking.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast