The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Iyakin talaga itong si Alonso

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    another blooper was..im not really sure kung anong kotse yun. inangat na yung stop sign nung pit crew..tapos binaba ulit!!! 1 second or more was lost because of that.
    Before Sato could set about the Renault, there was a third safety car, by which time he was up to an astonishing fifth place. "Coming up the back straight I saw the safety car board and the pit was open. I immediately thought this is a great opportunity to dive in. This was all my decision and of course that could have made it a disaster but they reacted very rapidly, adjusted the front flap, gave me the option tyres. But the fuel bowser wasn't ready. Also there was the possibility of a penalty [in case the pit lane hadn't really been open at that point]. OK, what are we going to do? Then, when there was a fourth safety car, I came in again and refuelled, and switched back to the prime tyres. I knew I would have to fight back through the field, but I knew others would have to pit and that others I would have to overtake, with some of them on the option tyres."
    http://www.takumasato.org/mediaInfor....asp?nid=11495

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    So Alonso is on his dramatic script again, huh. Looks like Flavio had seen this opera before. Well, you can't blame the Brits. This is their first "true" local hero after waiting for Button for so long.

If there's another sports hero out there who can compare with ALonso's dramatic whining saga, it would probably be Kobe Bryant.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To Alonso: Go back to Renault.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/moto...ne/6744297.stm

McLaren favour Hamilton - Alonso

[SIZE=2]World champion Fernando Alonso believes his McLaren team are giving preference to his rookie team-mate Lewis Hamilton. [/SIZE] [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The Spaniard had misgivings as soon as he joined the team at the end of 2006, he told Spain's Cadena Ser radio. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]He said: "From the first moment, I wasn't completely comfortable. I am in an English team, with an English team-mate, who is doing brilliantly. [/SIZE]
    Well, that's FA for you. Telenovela style....

However, I think he is just psyching himself up.... And, then, funneling the imaginary/perceived frustration into focus and energy to win races... (However, I'd still want any champion to just be as cool as a cucumber....)

2901:pokemon:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    aysus! fernando talaga... first he blames the safety car and bad luck, now favouritism... whats next?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Haay naku di talaga kayo maiintindihan. When Hamilton was second fiddle to Alonso in Montreal Ferrari fans are up in arms coz Ron Dennis sold out to Alonso (kuno). Porke me daya daw. This time when Hamilton won, they paint Alonso as the whiner again like they did last year. Wala na bang bago? Is that the best you guys can do?? Anyway Ferrari fans are a bunch of sore losers anways (hehehe). Im telling you when FA starts winning races again, people will have to think hard of finding things to put the good man down again.

Why am I not surprised? Well for one thing Ferrari is being beaten hard by the Mclaren's winning stick.

Hey whatever rocks your boat. Ferrari fans are well known anyway (since last year) of spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) and trying to stir up all the littlest issues in to big controversies in the hopes of psyching down the competition.

As for Sato? GO man gO! He's my favourite underrated driver ever since he caused Michael Schumacher to turn turtle. Well hitting him in the helmet didnt change his ways, only showed how arrogant M schumi really is. I'd take whining any day.

Of course I was surprised when he overtook Alonso, but not as surprised when he overtook Raikkonen. Lets face it Ferrari fans Raikkonens chances in this years championship is about shot. He should just about throw his arms and quit, no way is there a chance he could climb back in the standings again. He's as overrrated as M Schumacher. I saw proof of that when FA beat him to the championship fair and square 2 years ago. And you could take that to the bank.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    Haay naku di talaga kayo maiintindihan. When Hamilton was second fiddle to Alonso in Montreal Ferrari fans are up in arms coz Ron Dennis sold out to Alonso (kuno). Porke me daya daw. This time when Hamilton won, they paint Alonso as the whiner again like they did last year. Wala na bang bago? Is that the best you guys can do?? Anyway Ferrari fans are a bunch of sore losers anways (hehehe). Im telling you when FA starts winning races again, people will have to think hard of finding things to put the good man down again.

Why am I not surprised? Well for one thing Ferrari is being beaten hard by the Mclaren's winning stick.

Hey whatever rocks your boat. Ferrari fans are well known anyway (since last year) of spreading FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) and trying to stir up all the littlest issues in to big controversies in the hopes the psyching down the competition.

As for Sato? Go man go! He's my favourite underrated driver every since he caused Michael Schumacher to turn turtle. Well hitting him in the helmet didnt change his ways, only showed how arrogant M schumi really is. I'd take whining any day.

Of course I was surprised when he overtook Alonso, but not as surprised when he overtook Raikkonen. Lets face it Ferrari fans Raikkonens chances in this years championship is about shot. He should just about throw his arms and quit, no way is there a chance he could climb back in the standings again. And you could take that to the bank.
    IMO - I consider your reply as flame baiting already. Let this serve as a warning.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OK, but to be fair I consider this:

To Alonso: Go back to Renault.
    Flamebaiting as well.

With all due respect you could close this thread. Anyways forumers accusing FA of being a whiner is as far out of topic to the 2007 Canadian Grand Prix as you could get.

IMO they were flamebaiting, and unfortunately for me against my better judgement I took the bait. Now I think that would be fair (for Ferrari fans andf Non Ferrari fans) for all concerned.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    OK, but to be fair I consider this:

Flamebaiting as well.
    What's flame baiting in that?

If he is complaining about his treatment in McLaren just because of the Britishness of his current team, then he should just go back to where he won his back-to-back world championship.

And by the way, we (moderators and administrators) reserve the right to deem what is flame baiting or not. You are already attacking and generalizing all "Ferrari fans" as a whole if you haven't noticed. Then you had to drag back in the discussion the already retired MSchumacher.

You are taking this sport way too seriously for your own good.

An infraction for you.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; June 13th, 2007 at 12:32 PM. Reason: grammar

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Canadian Grand Prix 2007