New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    Flamebaiting as well.

With all due respect you could close this thread. Anyways forumers accusing FA of being a whiner is as far out of topic to the 2007 Canadian Grand Prix as you could get.

IMO they were flamebaiting, and unfortunately for me against my better judgement I took the bait. Now I think that would be fair (for Ferrari fans andf Non Ferrari fans) for all concerned.
    I think the problem with you mate is that while other forumers are focused on giving their "possibly" sarcastic comments about the F1 drivers alone, you on the other hand are always focused on giving sarcastic comments about the forum members who are posting here. See the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    This time when Hamilton won, they paint Alonso as the whiner again like they did last year. Wala na bang bago?
    Alonso brought the issue upon himself with his statements to the media. Forum members here are just reacting to his media statements. I'm not sure why you suddenly tried to pick fights with Ferrari fans out of the blue.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I consider myself a guest here and if MazdaMazda feels I have over stepped my bounds I will not contest that.

However I will continue to defend my "opinions" as civil as I can. No need to revert to "nasty" name calling and mud slinging. If Ferrari or M Schumacher is being pilloried I can see readily three, four, five people very anxious to come to their defense. I wouldnt consider anybody else here willing to defend FA, so I am trying to even the score here.

Now lest anybody accuse me of being Anti-Ferrari I am not. In fact Ferrari is the greatest thing to come along since sliced bread.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Canadian Grand Prix 2007