New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Maybe IRL/CART is closer to F1 than NASCAR.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    well...para patas labanan, F1 vs. NASCAR superstars....on go-karts!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk
    still...wouldn't it be cool to see F1 vs. NASCAR? parang RAW vs. SmackDown di ba? or magkaibang laro talaga ung dalawa?
    ...may napanood akong parang ganyan dati sa star sports. F1 drivers vs. rallydrivers naman in a rallycross challenge. tanggal agad si schumi (i dont think he took the race seriously though), jean alesi won the event.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well... he did apologize for that:

"My comments were made in pure jest during a moment of male banter, and I sincerely regret that so few words, and more importantly the way in which they were written have caused anybody any offense."

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Funny how people when caught with their foot in their mouth, back tracks and explains "I was just joking".

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab
    ...may napanood akong parang ganyan dati sa star sports. F1 drivers vs. rallydrivers naman in a rallycross challenge. tanggal agad si schumi (i dont think he took the race seriously though), jean alesi won the event.
    I think you're talking about the Race of Champions (ROC). It's held every end of the year. Last year, it was Heikki Kovalainen who won the individual race, beating Michael Schumacher in a Ferrari 360, though I agree that he didn't seem to take it seriously. Even future teammate Felipe Massa beat him at the same race.

Jean Alesi won the tag-team nations race for France only because Kovalainen's car stalled. Alesi's partner Sebasteien Loeb was 2-0 against Marcus Gronholm at the finals, while Alesi himself was 0-2 against Heikki before the sudden death. Finland could have won overall if not for the damaged 360.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Button Proven ***ist Maniac