New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    http://www.f1racing.net/en/news.php?newsID=102122

Why can't he just cut out the BS? First he makes an uncalled-for claim that *** is better than F1. Then he gives this lie of himself being best driver on the grid. Now he discounts women from being great F1 drivers. I think even that Nurburgring stay-in girl Sabine can at least match him in an F1 car. What an *$$!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well... he's got a point... those Gs will defintely hurt well-endowed women.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazdamazda
    Whether or not there's a point in it, what he said was uncalled for, unnecessary by all respects. It's very rude, ungentleman-like to utter such a thing.
    Last edited by squala; October 28th, 2005 at 01:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...he wants to take over where irvine left, the most outspoken a-hole in F1.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Irvine's obnoxious attitude was somehow tolerable, but Button is total rubbish. How can he say things like that if he isn't a woman in the first place? And from where did he draw a conclusion that he's the best on the grid if he hasn't even won a race?

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I agree with Jenson. Girl drivers with big boobs are a distraction. If i was the lollipop man, I certainly would have been run over staring at Danica Patrick's busting bumpers pressing on the steering wheel.

Perhaps they can create boob supporters that can handle those G-spots... i mean G-Forces. I don't think that would be an engineering problem.

Anyway, most of Danica Patrick's male racing competitors main issue is that Danica is too light and that gives her acceleration and fuel load advantages.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Another man can comment that flat-chested women need not wear bras or bikini tops; there's nothing to support anyway. But is that polite and ethical?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by slicker_boi
    Another man can comment that flat-chested women need not wear bras or bikini tops; there's nothing to support anyway. But is that polite and ethical?
    In racing? Yes. This is not a talk show or some cutesy feel good skit. This is Formula 1! The paddocks are dirty. And the drivers are meaner, badder! Let's get it on!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I agree with Jenson. Girl drivers with big boobs are a distraction. If i was the lollipop man, I certainly would have been run over staring at Danica Patrick's busting bumpers pressing on the steering wheel.
    Wow man you just sounded worse than Jenson!!
    (BTW you freakin deserved that)

In racing? Yes. This is not a talk show or some cutesy feel good skit. This is Formula 1! The paddocks are dirty. And the drivers are meaner, badder! Let's get it on!
    I agree Formula 1 is not a talk show but he said that doing an interview. The
    least he could have done was be a bit diplomatic, I dont freakin' care if you
    drive a nice looking car, that does not give you the license to be a ***ist, stupid idiot

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101
    Wow man you just sounded worse than Jenson!!
    (BTW you freakin deserved that)
    Yeah, I'm worse than Jenson. You can rant about it all day.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101
    I agree Formula 1 is not a talk show but he said that doing an interview. The
    least he could have done was be a bit diplomatic, I dont freakin' care if you
    drive a nice looking car, that does not give you the license to be a ***ist, stupid idiot
    Who the freakin cares about your diplomacy, man. I'm not worshipping you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Button Proven ***ist Maniac