New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    1,542
    #41
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Nakita ko na sa YouTube. Lollipop man nga siya. He was actually pouring oil also, kaya akala ko he was the one who pumped the gas.
    As commented, yung mga pit crews are all actors and were surprised also and didn't know that they will be doing that gag with Schumi...

    Kulet nga ni MS dun sa shop eh...

    Ano ba yun? Preview of what his life would be after F1?

    All phrases lahat sila sa mamang ito, even the legendary Pele paid tribute to him before the race.

  2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    739
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok View Post
    All phrases lahat sila sa mamang ito, even the legendary Pele paid tribute to him before the race.
    I think Pele was showing Schumi how he will become after he retires: Ang laki ng tiyan at ang baduy ng porma. Napansin mo ba yung suot ni Pele? Parang naka-pambahay lang siya.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    9,894
    #43
    classy exit by Mr. Schumacher. and those gag commercials perhaps prove his acting ability and continued marketability as an endorser, hmmm?

  4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    238
    #44
    Have you seen the footage yourself? I havent it seen it so that's why I'm not commenting on this topic.

    Yes I saw it. I was actually awake till past 2 .a.m. watching the awarding
    ceremony. So yeah I saw it. You sir, did not, so Im surprised at how
    you came to that conclusion without actually seeing it happen.

    However, several million people saw it too, if something was afoot we would
    have heard it by now or at least the FIA would have investigated the matter
    further and would have deducted points since Fisi was in contention for points
    in the constructor's championship. We'll see...

    Also what I am saying is that since aerodynamic parts "sticking out" of the car
    break easily when contact is made on another cars tire. (The "rubbing" I
    mentioned), the resulting tire damage would also result in damage to
    Fisichella's car, resulting in him pitting also (like Schumi) or worse loosing
    control, damaging his own car and retiring.

    Now after Schumacher's tire deflated was Fisichella's car also damaged???

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    #45
    3 superb overtaking maneuvers by the great Schumi....

    from 10th to 6th to 18th to 4th.... That was a great show from the master...

    And I'm wondering why Alonso tries to steal some limelight during the awarding ceremonies e kay Massa at Schumi nakatutok ang media at ang crowd... kawawang champion walang pumapansin... ahehehehehe

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    38,685
    #46
    A new era in F1 Racing....

    :starwars:

  7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Debris or Fisi's "deliberate!?" moves....hmmmmm. Either way nobody seems to be complaining...

    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Bec. the spoiler tips are so sharp, a brief/slight rubbing is enough to cut a tire nearby and it would not necessarily result to any damage. I have seen this happen in the past seasons of races.

    Ps: I did not watch the race so no further comment on Fisi culpability in that incident.
    I admit that I did not watch the race that is why I'm trying to spawn some kind of healthy (unbiased, btw) discussions from those who actually watched it and what are their viewpoints based on facts (and without the thought of which teams they are rooting for).

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    Yes I saw it. I was actually awake till past 2 .a.m. watching the awarding
    ceremony. So yeah I saw it. You sir, did not, so Im surprised at how
    you came to that conclusion without actually seeing it happen.
    What conclusion? That Fisi is the cause of tire incident? Since when did I say that? I'm trying to examine the facts here. You are the one who started the discussion regarding the whether carbon fiber are sharp enough. I gave you my viewpoints regarding that issue and it does not mean it applies to the case in Brazil nor is it suggesting that Renault or fisi are at fault in any way. It is merely a hypothesis.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    However, several million people saw it too, if something was afoot we would
    have heard it by now or at least the FIA would have investigated the matter
    further and would have deducted points since Fisi was in contention for points
    in the constructor's championship. We'll see...
    So just bec. FIA sanctioned the act was "legal" does not necessarily vindicate the act, intent or purpose. You see how lots of people reacted even when the FIA declared that Massa did not actually "block" Alonso in one of the qualifying sessions this year. Or when Alonso was sanctioned for blocking Massa in anothe GP based on findings by the FIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    Also what I am saying is that since aerodynamic parts "sticking out" of the car
    break easily when contact is made on another cars tire. (The "rubbing" I
    mentioned), the resulting tire damage would also result in damage to
    Fisichella's car, resulting in him pitting also (like Schumi) or worse loosing
    control, damaging his own car and retiring.

    Now after Schumacher's tire deflated was Fisichella's car also damaged???
    It only takes the slightest touch for a tire to puncture in F1. It does not take spectacular bits and pieces flying off in all directions for the car, esp the tires to be damaged. For example, in the Hungarian GP, Michael was very obstinate in not letting the fast overtaking Heidfield through. They may have had a brief contact and that is supposedly the cause of Michael's tire problems which manifested itself after a few laps. I have seen happen alot in the past years of races but I cant remember them all.

    For sure there is going to be another argument here that will dispute whether or not they even had contact with each other (RE: Heidfeld and Michael).

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    238
    #48
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I admit that I did not watch the race that is why I'm trying to spawn some kind of healthy (unbiased, btw) discussions from those who actually watched it and what are their viewpoints based on facts (and without the thought of which teams they are rooting for).
    OK noted. Then would BoyFerrari's remarks on the subject suffice, because
    for once we are both in agreement here that no collision took place.

    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    What conclusion? That Fisi is the cause of tire incident? Since when did I say that? I'm trying to examine the facts here. You are the one who started the discussion regarding the whether carbon fiber are sharp enough. I gave you my viewpoints regarding that issue and it does not mean it applies to the case in Brazil nor is it suggesting that Renault or fisi are at fault in any way. It is merely a hypothesis.
    OK maybe I was a bit hasty in assuming that you made a "conclusion".
    (phew, I had to look up the meaning of "hypothesis")


    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    So just bec. FIA sanctioned the act was "legal" does not necessarily vindicate the act, intent or purpose. You see how lots of people reacted even when the FIA declared that Massa did not actually "block" Alonso in one of the qualifying sessions this year. Or when Alonso was sanctioned for blocking Massa in anothe GP based on findings by the FIA.
    Unfortunately, FIA's "opinion" matters.

    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    It only takes the slightest touch for a tire to puncture in F1. It does not take spectacular bits and pieces flying off in all directions for the car, esp the tires to be damaged. For example, in the Hungarian GP, Michael was very obstinate in not letting the fast overtaking Heidfield through. They may have had a brief contact and that is supposedly the cause of Michael's tire problems which manifested itself after a few laps. I have seen happen alot in the past years of races but I cant remember them all.
    And all Im saying is spoilers and such dont become dangerous until they
    break off and since brittle, produce "glass-like" shards that do the actual
    damage of puncturing the tire only after they break off and fall to the
    ground where they get run over by cars such as Meister Schumi's...

    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    For sure there is going to be another argument here that will dispute whether or not they even had contact with each other (RE: Heidfeld and Michael).
    Michael Schumacher tires did not deflate during the Hungarian GP. They had
    wheel to wheel contact with Heidfeld which resulted in Schumis car having
    a suspension failure which resulted in a DNF. At no point did Heidfelds
    aerodynamics fall off from a collision with MS.

    Honestly Im trying to be objective here and see the situation from your
    point of view. Heck I even re-watched the overtaking on my PC just to be
    sure. Its a credit to Schumacher that he made the overtake so cleanly.
    An overtake is an overtake and I did not see at any time they made contact
    at all. And I can send you the entire 5 Gigabyte file of the event as I
    recorded it on my PC (It does not have audio though, my TV tuner was
    having problems when I made the recording) if you want so you can judge for
    yourself.

  9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    739
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    Then would BoyFerrari's remarks on the subject suffice, because
    for once we are both in agreement here that no collision took place.
    Actually, I did say in my earlier post that I believed there was collision involved between Schumi and Fisi, but I also believed Schumi was to blame (well, not exactly blame, but I think he accidentally caused the collision) because he dived into Fisichella in a typical Schumacher slicing move that was too close to call.

    I only agreed that there was no collision because the Bridgestone engineer who analyzed the crime scene, said so. So i took his word for it.

    Here is the replay:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMbOLbypa_I

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    266
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    And I'm wondering why Alonso tries to steal some limelight during the awarding ceremonies e kay Massa at Schumi nakatutok ang media at ang crowd... kawawang champion walang pumapansin... ahehehehehe
    umm.. how did alonso try to steal some limelight?

    as far as i can remember, nagcelebrate lang si alonso kasi world champion nanaman sya. wala naman sya ginawang abnormal sa podium.

    ano to, talo kasi si schumi kaya attack nanaman kay alonso? hmmm

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Brazilian Grand Prix