New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanut View Post
    :rofl: inconsistent driver naman talaga yang si fisi
    Nine-nerbiyos kasi yan pag tinututukan siya. So when Michael came very close behind Fisi's back, that woke me up and I knew this was going to be a very interesting overtaking maneuver, as always.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Congratulations to Alonso and Renault for the winniest combination this
    (and last years) season! Its a shame Alonso is moving on to Maclaren next year,
    for an Alonso/Renault tandem would surely dominate the F1 scene just as the
    Schumacher/Ferrari combination dominated the sport for seven years! :cheers2:

And to give credit where credit is due, Schumacher raced a superb race this GP.
    He did not do anything funny to mar the integrity of the race and just duked it
    out with Fisi and Raikkonen (which was fun to watch). If it wasnt for his bad
    luck in qualifying he surely would have taken this GP in the bag. But to finish
    from tenth to fourth with a deflated tire to boot is surely a worthy
    accomplishment and a fitting end to his last race.

Anyway that overtaking move on Fisichella is a portent for bad things to come
    to Renault next year. If their lead driver is going to go to the grass everytime
    his is overtaken then Renault's chances for next years championship is bad
    indeed. They should really be looking for a good driver. For me Fisichella,
    although a good team player does not cut it. (Although I will still be supporting
    and cheering him). As for Alonso, Renault will be sorely missing him next
    season...

Anyway I guess I'll be supporting Renault and Mclaren next year. Mclaren
    because Alonso will be moving to their squad next year and Renault because,
    well because Renault is Renault and I like how they conduct themselves as
    a team. Hurray for Renault!!!! Hurray for Alonso !!!!! :groupwave:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    heto pa pampalubag loob. FERRARI will kick-butt RENAULT next season

just to add, bye, bye alonso. your losing streak will start next season
    Tama ka magsismula na ang losing streak nya sa McLaren-MB next year.Ferrari will rule again next year for sure,as for Renault eh good luck nalang.Overall maganda ang race kanina!!!

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Napanood nyo ba yung outtakes ni Michael Schumacher sa Star Sports which they aired about an hour before the race? It was funny. You guys might have seen those before, it's my first time to see that kasi.

They were making a gag commercial for Shell. An unsuspecting dude drives his car in to the Shell station for gas. After stopping his car, he got the surprise of his life when a whole bunch of Ferrari pit crew in their red uniforms suddenly came out of nowhere and gave his car an F1-style pit stop treatment with no less than Michael Schumacher holding the gas pump and giving him the thumbs-up sign.

There was another gag commercial when Michael stood at the booth inside a Shell store and pretended like a life-sized doll and people were just passing by him and then getting shocked when he winked at them.

I think Michael will still have a lot of endorsement appearances in the future after his retirement. I can hear cash registers still ringing long after he has retired.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    congrats to alonso. welcome to mc laren.

ferrari will be starting to have several retirements next season

because of kimi.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Great win for FM.

Congratulations to FA and the Renault team! Great year!

Great (last) race for the retiring MS.....

:starwars:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dxx_ddf View Post
    Congrats ulit sa mga Alonso fans!!! pero mas nag enjoy ako sa shoutbox ng tsikot with nugundam93 and "the wildthing"!!!

hahahahaahahaha hirap din imultitasking yun! :lol:

first ko ito na i got worked up over watching F1 ever since gradeschool. ibang klase.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sarap tuloy matulog sa trabaho ngayon..... hehehe

:starwars:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Napanood nyo ba yung outtakes ni Michael Schumacher sa Star Sports which they aired about an hour before the race? It was funny. You guys might have seen those before, it's my first time to see that kasi.

They were making a gag commercial for Shell. An unsuspecting dude drives his car in to the Shell station for gas. After stopping his car, he got the surprise of his life when a whole bunch of Ferrari pit crew in their red uniforms suddenly came out of nowhere and gave his car an F1-style pit stop treatment with no less than Michael Schumacher holding the gas pump and giving him the thumbs-up sign.

There was another gag commercial when Michael stood at the booth inside a Shell store and pretended like a life-sized doll and people were just passing by him and then getting shocked when he winked at them.

I think Michael will still have a lot of endorsement appearances in the future after his retirement. I can hear cash registers still ringing long after he has retired.
    boyferrari, he was the lollipop man in the gas station F1 pit crew segment.
    good stuff...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sana bumalik si schumi from retirement, dapat manalo muna sya para ok ang retirement nya.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Brazilian Grand Prix