New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kaya kung ako si FA... To prove he is worthy, win the Brasil race... As for Schumacher he is just enjoying everything and gets quite amused with Alonso's whining!
    Hey whatever rocks your boat man! Peace ! Win or lose Schumacher is
    relegated to the History books. You will begin to hear more objective
    viewpoints from the media regarding his career that may not be in line
    with the glorious persona he has projected (Simply because he is no longer
    World champion). Time will tell if our "perception" of him now will still be
    accurate.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'm dissapointed, na nag retire pala sa japan si michael, realiable kotse nila bakit nyayon pa, may kamalasan din ito si michael pag tight title racing. kung ako si Michael sasabihin ko kay Massa bunguin si Alonso sa brazil I hope he doesn't retire yet until he wins another championship.
    Then Fisichela bumps Schumacher in retaliation... Personally I'd
    rather watch a race than a crash derby.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    one thing is for sure. michael will be using a new engine into the

next gp. this is in accordance with the FIA Rules & Regulations

Sporting Regulations Spare cars and engines

If a driver fails to finish a race due to reasons beyond his or his team’s control,
    he may start the next meeting with a new engine without incurring
    a penalty.

http://www.formula1.com/insight/rule...gs/13/508.html
    Last edited by XTO; October 12th, 2006 at 11:33 AM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    They're all using new engines. But since the last race is deregulated, they can basically max them out for much more power, since they don't have to last two races. Expect them to be hitting 900+ hp in this last race... it'll be fun to watch, particularly for the mechanical carnage...
    :evil:

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    They will all have new engines. So no surprises there.
    Renault is nothing if not methodical, they'll make plenty sure FA's engine
    last the duration of that race. Remember the preparations they did for
    the Interlagos race last year, when they were toe to toe with Mclaren?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was listening to Counterflow with James Deakin on 103.5 last night. He presented 2 conspiracy theories:

One is what FM would do to FA. Although all eyes would be on them.

Another is what if Kimi is in P1 and MS P2, with say FA and GF finishing out of the necessary points, would Kimi still try to win for Mclaren which he's leaving at the end of the season, or would he give it to MS and Ferrari, who he'll be joining next season? I wonder how hospitable Ferrari would be if Kimi, who'll be with them next year, effectively stands in the way of MS winning the Driver's and Ferrari winning the Constructor's... ;)

Anyhow, these are all just theories. The race will be very interesting. Something to look forward to. My money's on MS.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Watching F1 w/o MS for me is like watching golf w/o Tiger. Go Kimi naman next season! hehe..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE V6 View Post
    Watching F1 w/o MS for me is like watching golf w/o Tiger. Go Kimi naman next season! hehe..
    Joke lang ha...
    Ang lakas talaga ng vertud ni Kimi, next year pa sya papasok sa Ferrari, pero
    ngayon pa lang nasisira na mga engines ng Ferrari.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    Joke lang ha...
    Ang lakas talaga ng vertud ni Kimi, next year pa sya papasok sa Ferrari, pero
    ngayon pa lang nasisira na mga engines ng Ferrari.
    nice one.. pero in fairness, Kimi is a very good driver ha. sayang umalis lang sa Mclaren eh. Mclaren fan kasi ako eh. kaya Alonso na ako ngayon..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    If Schumacher wins Brazil, then Alonso will have the bogus title of world champion without the majority of the races won for the season since Schumi will have more race winners than him... which makes him a not so brilliant driver and Schumi getting the last laugh because he gets the sympathy of all F1 fans...

Kaya kung ako si FA... To prove he is worthy, win the Brasil race... As for Schumacher he is just enjoying everything and gets quite amused with Alonso's whining!

Ahehehehe
    wala pa man ang brazil gp eh may nakahandang pampalubag loob ka na agad

gawa din kaya ako just in case magchampion si Schumi:

pag nagchampion si schumi sa brazil, dapat masaya pa din si alonso kasi hindi ganun kahaba baba nya

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Alonso, World Champion, again?