New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yeah, Renault will tune Alonso's engine to make sure he can at least score a point. He just has to stay clear of a dangerous Aguri and he's on his way to the crown. Fisi also has to perform if they plan to win the Constructor's also.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    for sure FA will not stress his engine, he will just cruise around just to make sure na he will finish the race even with 1 point... Alonso, World Champion, Again?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dxx_ddf View Post
    for sure FA will not stress his engine, he will just cruise around just to make sure na he will finish the race even with 1 point... Alonso, World Champion, Again?
    Most definitely. :bowako If theres no funny business at the race after two weeks you can remove the question mark at the end of "Alonso, World Champion, again?"

I would love to watch that race if only to see the final fate of Meister
    Schumacher finally sealed, but geez 1 AM? and a Workday at that?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    What would be perfect is if Schumi wins and Alonso places high, so at least Schumi can go out with a win.

While I've said Renault would not take chances, they're not going to pussy-foot the whole race... they still need both FA and GF to finish with a good number of points to ensure their constructor's crown.

Just hope Alonso doesn't DNF... otherwise, we'll never hear the end of it...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That's what I think Renault is planning. Letting Schumi win the race and just
    get enough points to nab the driver's and also get the constructor's
    championship.

Now a DNF for Alonso, I would not like to think that horrible possibility.
    but that it can happen in which case Ferrari wins.

The only way that can happen that doesnt look controversial is if another
    team caused the DNF and not Ferrari.

Which is why Im torn whether to watch the Brazil race, kasi napapansin ko
    lang pag hindi ko napapanood e natatalo si Alonso. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If Schumacher wins Brazil, then Alonso will have the bogus title of world champion without the majority of the races won for the season since Schumi will have more race winners than him... which makes him a not so brilliant driver and Schumi getting the last laugh because he gets the sympathy of all F1 fans...

Kaya kung ako si FA... To prove he is worthy, win the Brasil race... As for Schumacher he is just enjoying everything and gets quite amused with Alonso's whining!

Ahehehehe

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmmm... want to place beers on that win?

Any bar in the metro that will show the race live? Mukhang masayang panoorin ito!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    If Schumacher wins Brazil, then Alonso will have the bogus title of world champion without the majority of the races won for the season since Schumi will have more race winners than him... which makes him a not so brilliant driver and Schumi getting the last laugh because he gets the sympathy of all F1 fans...

Kaya kung ako si FA... To prove he is worthy, win the Brasil race... As for Schumacher he is just enjoying everything and gets quite amused with Alonso's whining!

Ahehehehe
    i don't think so na kahit manalo si schumi sa brasil ay magiging bogus champion si FA. FA alonso will play smart. he will not push his engine to the limit. di naman nya kailangan manalo pa sa brasil eh. pampalubag loob na lang ng mga schumi fans ang mga ganitong dahilan. hehehe..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyFerrari View Post
    Kapag sumabog yung engine ni Alonso, I'm sure sa YouTube ang bagsak mo to watch the replay.

Ayos BoyFerrari! - ite-tape ko naman kasi... hehehe...

:starwars:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa akin lang, even if MS does not win the Brazil Race (but hopefully Ferrari wins the constructors ) he will steal the spotlight from FA because he is the GREAT MS RETIRING!!!!

Anyway bilog ang gulong!!! Marami pa pwedeng mangyari sa dami ng laps ng Brazil GP hehehehe

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Alonso, World Champion, again?