Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmykel View Post
    ok lang at least hindi naging boring ang last half ng 2006 season diba
    Oo nga naman.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    you'll never know until the Brazil race is finished. nobody thinks that schumi will blow his engine. it is still a race, anything can happen. what if Alonso will blow his engine or made an error that will make him retire or transmission problem or tire blow, etc.

But still my money again is for Alonso in Brasil. I hope he wins there..

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I was surprise about Schumi's engine failure but I dont think that Alonso is Lucky in winning the race because he came from 5th position, he really deserve it as well. The last race at Brazil would still be interesting because Schumi still has a title chance.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    FA champion sa brazil but guess who will be on the spotlight?
    go schumi!!!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    funny moment during the gp. the camera shifts to the renault pit crew. one of them notices that they are on camera, so he grabs the nearest crewmember's shoulders to get his attention. the other guy, presumably caught unawares by his teammate, promptly falls flat on his ass. haha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sayanga yung race. it would have been a neck and neck battle in the last few laps if shumi hadn't blown his engine. yun sana ang classic ending. medyo anti-climactic tuloy.

FA will have a new engine in brazil, so will MS. I think whatever specs they'll use in that race will be the one used in 2007. so they'll be testing new spec'd engines. thus an engine failure for either of them is still possible. sana maging exciting ang last race!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    I'm sure Renault will make sure that their engine will never blow up and to keep Michael as far away from scoring points.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I'd say its 99% certain that FA will win the WDC and that Renault will win the WCC this year. The consolation?- hindi na ako magpupuyat for the Brazil GP.... hehehe

:starwars:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Darn it!

Was out the whole day yesterday, although while having lunch, was able to have a look at Italianni's tv which was, luckily, on Star Sports. Schumi was about 5 secs ahead of Alonso, around midway I think. I checked up on the internet in the early evening, and to my surprise this was the result.

Oh well, like MS said, you win and lose races together. And you can't win em all. So, although I wish MS won Brazil and FA didn't score a point, it looks bleak enough for MS to have thrown in the towel.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Schumi still has a chance. I'm definitely watching the next race.

RE: Alonso lucky? Considering he lost an engine himself a while back, I think this just evens things up.

OO nga

How forgetful others can be, especially the Schumi apologists...

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Alonso, World Champion, again?