Jul 2006
    i rather choose felipe over kimi for the #1 at the ferrari
    even sya (kimi) yung kapalit ni schumi.

nakasama na ni massa si schumacher kaya dami na rin
    nitong natutunan (naimprove) sa career nya

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squatt3r View Post
    massa is getting the #1 Ferrari car while Kimi gets #2?
    Kimi is the new guy at Ferrari. naturally, he's the 2nd driver.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Here are the results during qualifying last night:

It will be an interesting start, as FA will definitely be diving for the first slot, this being his home GP....

2701:bye:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    congrats felipe :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Lewis now leads the WDC and Sato got Super Aguri's 1st ever point! :2thumbsup:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Damn... ang galing ni Hamilton!

Massa's on fire, too... I guess the embarrassment earlier in the season has really stoked his competitive spirit.

It might be too much to hope for, but could we be looking at a rookie winning the championship this year?

BTW, David Coulthard really kicks a$$... ... great result for him! Wonder if he can repeat the "Monaco Miracle" again this year? That would be awesome... hahaha...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    So what's the biggest joke in this race?

Fisichella being eaten alive by ..... a Super Aguri?!?!?! :bwahaha: :hihihi: Ok, ok, so he had fuel rig problems. But that's part of the race, isn't it? Even narrator Steve Slater was rubbing the salt in during the race: "Fisi must find a way to get past Sato for that final point. You don't want to be blown away by a Super Aguri." Maybe it just doesn't look good on TV. :hihihi:

This race also rekindled what the soothsayers call "Kimi's Kurse". I'm starting to believe the superstition.

I'm buying Hamilton stocks now. But the situation would have been different, I'm sure, if Alonso wasn't knocked over at the first turn. And Kimi didn't retire. But hey, those were parts of the race too, yah?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    You gotta feel sorry for Kimi. He transfers to what is arguably one of the most reliable teams on the grid (aside from Renault, who, sadly, have absolutely no pace this season) and these things keep happening to him.

But this is a long season. A lot of things can happen in the next few races.

At least this championship is a tad more interesting than some of the ones past. If it becomes a four horse race by the end of the season... yahoo!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    did anyone of you get to watch Chequered Flag? kahapon parang wala e.

You gotta hand it to Hamilton, ang galing. i wonder what's with Alonso bakit di nya mahabol yung bagong F1 racer.

Great Catalunya race for Massa.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Great overtaking maneuvers from both FA and FM on the first 2 turns of the race... It looks to me that FA chickened out on the 2nd turn, as clearly, he was ahead of FM (there appears to have been a slight contact though which could have forced him that move).... There could have been an accident there, which could have retired both of them.

And with KR going out of the race in the next few laps,- LH could have been 10 points away his nearest competitor in the Driver's Championship race....

Great race!

2701:bye:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2007 F1 Spanish Grand Prix