New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Renault? What's a Renault? I'm an Alonso fan...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i'm an alonso fan, my loyalty lies where alonso is.

go alonso! (and mclaren!)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'm an Alonso and a Renault fan and proud of it! Im still hoping Renault can get its second wind by mid-season and chip away some points off Ferrari. Either way I got my bases covered.

And Ohh I think Felipe Massa is better at "mowing the lawn" than Heikki Kovaleinen so I now dub him Felipe Massa --- "The Lawn Mower man" !!!!:rofl:

And by the same token I noticed the Ferrari fans have all been silent after the qualifying posts, after their initial "bravado". Its nice to see someone have their "foot in their mouths" once in a while. :rofl:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha better to be late than never. i missed it last easter sun while swimming
    with my 3 batibots. anyway i'm hoping to catch it up on replay.
    mc laren 1-2? ganda raw sa 1st corner, nakuha na agad ng
    mc larens kay massa. ayos! bahrain in 4-5 days yahooo!

dagdag: mc laren fan ako kahit sino drayber, ganda potential ni LH
    again galing pumili ni ron dennis. ayos!
    Last edited by XTO; April 11th, 2007 at 12:24 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    And Ohh I think Felipe Massa is better at "mowing the lawn" than Heikki Kovaleinen so I now dub him Felipe Massa --- "The Lawn Mower man" !!!!:rofl:
    Massa is not "The Lawn Mower man". He is the "Gravel Mover"! That ringworm. I felt his pride was hurt. When Alonso snatched the pole on the turn, he got furious. When Hamilton snatched P2, that was the last straw. I think he acted out of revenge. I probably would understand if it was on the closing laps, but his butt was hardly heating up. His act was like someone trying to rundown a guy who gave him a sucker punch and ran away.

Just like what F1 drivers love to say, "it was a shame".

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I think the Brazilian hot blood got the better of Massa. He should have bidded his time (like Raikkonen) and only made overtaking attempts when there was a clear opportunity to do so. Making 2 overtaking attempts in a row in just over 2 laps made his moves predictable to Hamilton. (Anyway he could afford to, He had the faster car)

During the the post-race press conference Hamilton's remarks to the press to the effect that "He tricked Massa into outbraking him" must have felt to Massa like rubbing salt on an open wound. (In all honesty I felt Hamilton was a bit cocky at that point, Alonso and Raikkonen would never have said such a thing)

Anyways is the tsikot server slow today? It took me forever to make this post...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
2007 F1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix