New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    As for Hamilton, the only onus I have with him is he let his second place position be stolen by Raikkonen even before the first turn.
    I was surprised by that too, sayang.

But I was really rooting for Massa, I was expecting that it will be a walk-in-th-park for Massa.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101 View Post
    As for Raikkonen, I think the powers that be in Ferrari had decided he should win this time around.
    When the race became obvious that it will be a Ferrari 1-2 and when Kimi start piling up those fast laps, I had a bad feeling that in one of Kimi's planned pitstops, he will come out ahead of Massa, and I was right.

Whether it's a team decision/strategy or not, I feel sorry for Massa.

Massa must have been frustrated with the results, you can see it in Massa's eyes.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Congratulations Ferrari for 1-2 finish !

Good luck McLaren for the coming British Grand Prix

A satisfying run for BMW's (RB & NH) 9 pts.

Good job for Honda's (JB) 1 championship point

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    was it sato who took the fuelling rig with him om his way out of the pit?first time i've seen this happen.talk about lack of attention!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ^ it was Albers of Spyker. he was fined $6,800 for it.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Its a good thing that fueling hose breaks off easily. I can imagine an accident at the pits if it didnt. I looked at the replay in slow motion (during the race) and it seems it was the fault of the driver. The lollipop man didnt lift the lollipop yet when he sped off.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
2007 F1 French Grand Prix (Magny-Cours)