New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    back to back yeah!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Woohoo! Nakapanood na din ako ng F1 sa wakas! Thank you Home Cable for the Instant Kabit promo! :clap:

Marvelous pitstop strategy from Ferrari as always... with Kimi coming out ahead of Hamilton & Alonso in the 1st & 2nd stop respectively. Kimi was lapping almost a second faster than Alonso just before his 2nd pitstop... unbelievable!

Massa's drive was also sizzling... from 20th to 5th... :2thumbsup: Too bad that he couldn't get past the BMW that was driven hard by Kubica.

To note also that the two Renaults were dicing each other too... continuously swapping places throughout the race.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; July 9th, 2007 at 11:13 AM. Reason: grammar

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    oh my golay! hindi ko namalayan :faint:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda yung race kagabi..Akala ng iba si Hamilton na ang winner...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wow! Great race from Raikkonen/Alonso. Raikkonen deserve that win for even if Alonso had gotten out to first on the second pit stop, he would have had a fight on his hands since Raikkonen was more than a second faster than him.

Too bad Massa started at the back. If he were in contention, the mix up with the other 3 leaders would have been more exciting.

Anyways I find it strange that Massa started from the pits. I saw other races were the stalled cars were allowed to have their engines restarted at the grid. When was the rules changed for this??

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Also, napansin nyo ba na parang nag-usap na si Hamilton/Alonso? For even though Hamilton got the pole, at the post qualifying interview Alonso remained cool and coy and mentioned he had the race pace for the race duration? Seems that Mclaren purposely had Alonso on the heavier fuel load in expectation of a longer stint so that he could grab first. Too bad it was spoiled by Raikkonen.

I think the pole was just for show to satisfy the English fans whoe attended the race.

Anyway if Hamilton had won he would have broken the drought after 11 yrs since an Englishman won in his home grand prix. (No wonder the crowd was expectant)

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    tinulugan na yata ng mga tsikoteers yung karera :sleep2:

Kimi wins, with Alonso/Hamilton finishing 2-3. Kubica from BMW 4th with Massa 5th.
    He he he... not quite bro..... nakalimutan ko lang mag-update......

I switched channel to watch the Federer-Nadal Wimbledon Men's Finals....

3202:rainbow:
    Last edited by CVT; July 9th, 2007 at 07:20 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sayang si massa.with thw way he drove 1-2 sana ng ferrari had he not stalled his car.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Yes, it should have been a Ferrari 1-2, no doubt.

Sumakit ang pwet ko. 2 hours of Formula One + 3 hours of Wimbledon Finals = 5 hours on the bean bag!! I was so drunk by the time Federer was raising his trophy.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    There's a sudden job vacancy at Spyker. Who do you think will replace this guy?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2007 British GP