New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    best race this season...yes...pero may mas crazier pa before

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Fantastic race! When Alonso retired I was praying so hard that Schumacher would DNF too, pero at 20 laps na lang I thought malabo reliable ang cars ng Ferrari. But thank you de la Rosa and Heidfeld!! You made my day !!

In fact when I heard Kubica penalized and giving the point to Schumacher for an underweight car, I thought it was unfair since Schumacher cheated when he went through the chicane when being overtaken by de la Rosa, and then as if backing off to de la Rosa to let him pass suddenly accelerated. Buti nga... hehe.

Here was what dela Rosa said afterward.
    "He jumped over the chicane, backed off, and then when I went into Turn 8 on the inside, thinking he was letting me go past," said Pedro. "And he suddenly accelerated and we clashed wheels. I didn't understand."

He should have been penalized for that.

Anyway one of the race reporters was scratching his head at the dubious race strategy of Schumacher.

"That may not seem fair but there was one other point that no-one seemed to notice. What in the world was a seven-time World Champion doing fighting like that when he could have gone home with five points if he had simply allowed de la Rosa and Heidfeld to go ahead."

I have an answer for him. "Dupang kasi". At least Alonso defeat was not caused by him, Schumacher on the other hand has no one else to blame for his retirement but himself.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Parang telenovela,- you'll never know what will happen next. One of the best F1 races I've watched. Imagine, MS, with the golden opportunity to get a chunk off FA's lead, dropping in the closing laps from 2nd to 4th and afterwards, immediately retiring in the penultimate lap? And then after being ranked at 9th place (no points), getting a point because of Kubica's underweight car?

Hehehe... Nevertheless, I can imagine Briatore's naughty smile on his face.... So much so for the luckiest wet-underarm man...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    at last! a race that wasn;t just a 300kph convoy. Props to dela Rosa for that awesome battle with Schumi.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    si schumi naman kasi dirty player dati pa. Remember his clash with Damon Hill (on purpose daw) which eliminated both him and Damon but kept him in 1st place to win the championship, then his attempt to do teh same to Villeneuve (1996 season ata)...wow, I was cheering when Villeneuves car ended up working after Schumi bumped him, and Schumis car ended up in the gravel. Schumi is a good driver, but his ethics leave a lot to be desired.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    was it just me or... i just noticed schumi (twitching daw on the turn sabi ng commentator).. i think he tried to take out the guy in front of him when he was overtaken, ayun tumama lang yung front wing nya sa rear tires nung other guy (not sure kung si delarosa or coulthard ba yun). wasak tuloy front wing ni schumi... tsk tsk. what's with him, di maka tanggap na there are other racers better than him na? or talagang magulang lang sya? used to like him....

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That was Fisichella when he took the inside line and Schumacher (again) would not let him pass when it was clear Fisichella was already ahead of him. I think Schumacher was hoping for a tire to tire collision (at the least) but instead clipped his front wing on Fisichella's rear tire.

I am already thinking this might have caused a suspension failure on Fishichella's car for lo and behold on the next frame, Fisichella lost control of his car and landed on the gravel. Unfortunately, Schumacher got the better of this exchange me thinks. (And again unpunished)

Schumacher shouldn't whine about his 2 second grid penalty when on this race he didn't even get a slap on the wrist for driving the way he did.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Driv3er
    si schumi naman kasi dirty player dati pa. Remember his clash with Damon Hill (on purpose daw) which eliminated both him and Damon but kept him in 1st place to win the championship, then his attempt to do teh same to Villeneuve (1996 season ata)...wow, I was cheering when Villeneuves car ended up working after Schumi bumped him, and Schumis car ended up in the gravel. Schumi is a good driver, but his ethics leave a lot to be desired.
    that was the 1994 Austrian GP, leading si MS ng 1 point saChampionship, when his car went wide and bumped the wall then nung nag overtake na si Damon Hill (2nd in points) MS (rear right tire)steered into DH's (front left) car, double retirement resulted in MS 1994 title

1997 almost the same thing happen but this time kay jacques villinueve, but FIA took action and DQ MS

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Why are you guys keep living in the past? The so-called Schumacher "dirty tactics" has been posted in these boards over and over again for so long. Are you having difficulty trying to convince people? Parang yang "team orders" issue. People keep mentioning it and gets surprised by it as if it never happened before. Is this your first F1?

That's why there are race stewards in every GP race. You play dirty, you get penalized. F1 is not a "good boy" sport like golf. Even Kobe Bryant and Shaq throws a wayward elboy or a knee here and there. If the refs saw you, technical foul. It's that simple.

Napansin ko lang, losers are always the ones complaining about getting cheated. Well they can stay that way all season.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboxph
    was it just me or... i just noticed schumi (twitching daw on the turn sabi ng commentator).. i think he tried to take out the guy in front of him when he was overtaken, ayun tumama lang yung front wing nya sa rear tires nung other guy (not sure kung si delarosa or coulthard ba yun). wasak tuloy front wing ni schumi... tsk tsk. what's with him, di maka tanggap na there are other racers better than him na? or talagang magulang lang sya? used to like him....
    I don't think that was intentional... his Ferrari was really just out of control in extreme wet condition (though it improved dramatically on low wet conditions).

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101
    That was Fisichella when he took the inside line and Schumacher (again) would not let him pass when it was clear Fisichella was already ahead of him. I think Schumacher was hoping for a tire to tire collision (at the least) but instead clipped his front wing on Fisichella's rear tire.

I am already thinking this might have caused a suspension failure on Fishichella's car for lo and behold on the next frame, Fisichella lost control of his car and landed on the gravel. Unfortunately, Schumacher got the better of this exchange me thinks.
    Fisi already admitted that he was the one who damaged his rear when he spun out of control. This caused him to crash at the next lap.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff1101
    Schumacher shouldn't whine about his 2 second grid penalty when on this race he didn't even get a slap on the wrist for driving the way he did.
    Schumi & Alonso did not whine / contest about their two second qualifying (not grid) penalty.

===

And oh... those who are complaining about "dirty" tactics shouldn't be also watching the NBA, NFL, Soccer, etc.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
2006 F1 Hungarian GP