The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    20 drivers was schooled by kimi...

GO ICEMAN!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    watched it too!!! ang galing ni kimi! from driving skill to strategy!

pero mild seven renault pa rin :D
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Alonso is good, I mean he held off Schumi in Imola this year. He played the championship "intelligently" but KIMI IS MY MAIN MAN!!! He won canada qualifying in 7th but this is the daddy of mclaren's races so far. I can't think of anyone else winning from so far behind on the starting grid?

May DVD kaya ng Jap GP? hehehe

Ralf was a disaster considering how he was celebrating his pole last saturday. And to Sato, man what is this guy doing?

JV vs Juan Pablo? well, pareho sila ng ugali, "take no prisoners" hahaha. no wonder someone will likely go out.

Pero, hands down to Kimi. Para sa kin... He is the real champion this year

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagwawala si Sato! hahaha gitgit dito, gitgit dun! sumama ata loob niya nung napunta siya sa gravel tapos nasabitan pa sa harap. . homecourt pa man din.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kimi's race can rival my all time greatest manueover of fellowman
    mika hakkinen's overtake move on my michael schumacher at the spanish GP (2000?)where in they sandwich bar's olivier panis. MS leading Mika on a cat and mouse chase with backmarker
    Panis in sight...MS went left and Mika with all the thrust on his MP14 went right to pass panis and MS... whew...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    while Kimi is good... I don't think that he could have done it without having more SUPERIOR car than the rest of the field. notice that most of his overtakes were done in the straights.

watch the Schumi - Alonso - Kimi battle. if not for the straights they couldn't have even overtaken Schumi (really brilliant moves in holding off Alonso / Kimi in the turns), who obviously has a more inferior car & tire package.

btw, I don't believe in taking the GP Championship away from Alonso just because Kimi has more GP victories than him. some of you may say that Kimi drives better - but isn't that also because of his more superior (but sometimes unreliable) Mclaren? the Renault may not have the same firepower as the Mclaren but they are more reliable while deliver above average performance.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    btw, I don't believe in taking the GP Championship away from Alonso just because Kimi has more GP victories than him. some of you may say that Kimi drives better - but isn't that also because of his more superior (but sometimes unreliable) Mclaren? the Renault may not have the same firepower as the Mclaren but they are more reliable while deliver above average performance.

i don't mind people debating that Kimi is a better driver than Alonso, but there's no way he can be anybody's champion. last time i checked a DNF was the same thing as a loss. also last time i checked, F1 was a team sport - from Kimi to the engineers to the crew chief to the pit crew. if one team member didn't do their job - like the pit crew taking too long to get going or the designers/engineers failing to design a reliable car or the driver driving the car over its limits - then the team loses. period.

to Kimi's credit i haven't heard him saying he was the real champion or blaming others for his DNF's. he's come on really strong in the last part of this season and seems to have learned how to finish races strong. i think next year is his for the taking, but let's not take anything away from Alonso this year. ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw the replay!!

grabeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

what a race for everyone especially for kimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    iba talaga ang mga kims he..he
    kaso sa postrace interview dapat tutukan ang bibig ni kimi...
    may pagka bisaya ito eh matigas ang dila he.he

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    hehe mazda, its also in the way the driver drives the car hehehe. I mean then way he lines up a car for overtaking, the setup he does to a car, anticipating when what or how the driver infront(or behind) will react... the way you take a curve, maximising the apex etc. I mean Montoya is almost on the same machine(except for a few setup parameters) but his take no prisoner driving style leaves him in the gravel. The mclaren is indeed a fast car. But I think the risk and brilliancy of kimi won him the race esp on that last last lap(and with the rev limiter cutting in) hehehe an galing talaga ni idol!!!! Must be the alchohol kicking in hehehe No wonder pinagaagawan sya ng mclaren and ferrari sa 2007. hmmm si alonso kaya? di ba sya yun world champion? (joke)

like what frank williams said(on a documentary by nat geo) a winning package is made up of the engine, the chasis and the driver.

can't wait for china!!! kahit pala hindi magqualify si kimi mananalo pa rin hehehe

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
2005 Japanese GP