New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You should give a Schumey some credit for the win
    but of course.

he got nerves of steel and i know jenson button felt a little intimidation when MS is hounding him in the first part of the race.

rubens got stuck in traffic and was blocked by ralf numerous times,

overall it was a good race, not great.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    every bit of the ferrari team is awesome....

everyones prediction that button will be beaten by schumi on the pit was meant.

go ferrariiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets give merit to Kimi despite starting at last of the grid and yet bag a point...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    What is happening to McLaren? 4 straight mediocre performance. I thought being in Europe would make them competetive. Instead we have almost the same results as the past 3 races.

BAR Honda is really the team to watch now and probably the main contender to break Ferrari's dominance this season. Maybe in the next GP, Jenson will win his first ever F1 race.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alas, mclaren has said that kimi's engine problems have been identified but is a recurring problem that might not be addressed in the immediate future.

we might be seeing mclaren relegated to 5th in the constructors c'ship this season

as one of the commentator's said: it could've been another classic race if not for the ferrari's domination (from the bahrain GP)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by logbook
    alas, mclaren has said that kimi's engine problems have been identified but is a recurring problem that might not be addressed in the immediate future.
    well, i still don't get why kimi's engines seem to fail so much more frequently than coulthard's...:confused:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2004 San Marino GP