New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Let me guys introduce to you the second-generation Porsche Cayenne. It's bigger, better, and best than the original one.

More details: http://www.netcarshow.com/porsche/2011-cayenne/

Don't forget, that there is a hybrid variant (Porsche's first) available on this 2011 model.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    So that's where the design department of Hyundai copied the Tucson from...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Nice! muka nga siyang tucson!!! o.O

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    one of the best cabins out there. owners of the 2011 CTT's are reporting 24-28 mpg, that's awesome for an suv that goes 0-100 kph in less than 5 seconds. I've driven a number of the previous versions (which I think are awesome), the 2011's are supposed to be much better. With that in mind, I should stay away from them... I don't want to be bitten by the upgrade bug yet.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dimfer View Post
    one of the best cabins out there. owners of the 2011 CTT's are reporting 24-28 mpg, that's awesome for an suv that goes 0-100 kph in less than 5 seconds. I've driven a number of the previous versions (which I think are awesome), the 2011's are supposed to be much better. With that in mind, I should stay away from them... I don't want to be bitten by the upgrade bug yet.
    Even the old Cayenne Turbos had a fantastic interior. Only issue with them was the less than desirable packaging on the outside.

What I like with the new car is that the rear end is much better realized than before. The old Cayenne has always looked weird at both ends, but the frumpy rear end was a much bigger styling sin than the misproportioned rear end. The new back is ten times ***ier.

Now if they'd only fix the rear end of the Panamera. That car is the complete opposite of "talikogenic". Greaaaaat face... terrible butt.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    I'd seen the 955 Turbo, 957 GTS and 958 Turbo side by side - I actually have nothing against the design of any of them, my wife even likes the the front of the original turbo than the newer styles. And for me, the rear of the 957 is better than the latest model, much more aggressive in person. Looking at pictures only can sometimes be tricky and polarizing.The big pluses for the 2011 are the interior, handling and better fuel economy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Superb car. Great looking interior.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napansin ko lang daming hawakan sa loob..
    this must go really fast

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^^^^

seriously kekelangin mo talaga yun mga hawakan... or anything u can hold on to...hehe

ganda interior ng 958

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pasakay para malaman ko:D hehehe :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2011 Cayenne