New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bad trip ung FA na un!!! i wonder what will happen next... mukha namang hindi siya nagbigay ng threat sa FA, eh. sabi lang niya that she won't drug her baby. i don't see any threat to the flight crew and passengers with her statement and kinampihan pa siya ng mga passengers.

pero iba na talaga lahat after 9/11. pati nga sa atin, maski magbiro ka sa airport, they will take it seriously maski comedian ka pa, dba?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just great.

Another flight attendant with an attitude!

:mad:...:seeth:

Yan na nga problema ngayon eh, praning na at over reacting mga authorities, ina abuso na rin ang "alert levels". Magbiro ka lang, kahit alam na wala naman kahinatnan kundi abala para sa lahat, over reaction pa rin. ASAN na ang COMMON SENSE ng mga authorities. Na imagine ko yung mga terorista talaga, everytime na nakabasa ng ganyang mga balita, tawa lang sila ng tawa. Kasi, ganyang ganyan ang gusto nila, ang maapektuhan ng todo ang buhay natin. Dahil sa pagka praning natin, NANALO na talaga ang mga terorista. Napakahigpit ng mga guards, lahat binubulatlat, eh wala naman na prevent na terror attack kasi nabulatlat lang ang bag. Nakaka prevent lang talaga ng terror attack kung may magandang intelligence o tip, yung paghihigpit, walang naitulong yan, IMO.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Hey... the kid did utter malicious threats. It's standard operating procedure to turn the plane around and kick him off.

the terrorists really ruined it for us.. even for the kids. tsk tsk..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by d' icewoman View Post
    the terrorists really ruined it for us.. even for the kids. tsk tsk..
    Actually, it's the authorities who have no sense of humour and who think (or want us to think) that censoring bomb jokes will prevent actual bombing - that's where the problem lies. I know, SOP is SOP, but where the hell did common sense go...

If gun controls don't work in preventing murders (Virginia Tech and Columbine are in "gun-free zones"), how can censoring the word bomb prevent bombings?
    Last edited by Alpha_One; July 15th, 2007 at 11:15 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I wish a legal action would takes place...big time. And i swear i would never take that Continental airlines again ..ever . Personal experience about this rude flight attendants of this airline, if it wasn't for post 911 thing i could have reminded this rude attendant that everybody can do their job even the brain dead. I think it's not about common sense anymore, its more of a power tripping.
    I travel a lot with my kids and i dreaded the day that this will happen to me. God forbid.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what is stupider, this situation, or the one in the other thread where a female PNP cop is in 'trouble' for posting photos of herself in a bikini on a social networking site? i swear it's a tough call :screwloose:

btw, what will happen the next time i travel with my friend Jack? i have to make very sure i don't say hi to him on the plane or they'll take me away in handcuffs!! :nerves:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    pwede update? gusto ko malaman ano mangyayari sa flight attendant.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    At least they can sue that flight attendant over there...
    Dito naman puwedeng mong intayin paglabas ng airport. hehehe.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    langya, ayusz sa trip ung FA ah, baka nakipag break ung bf bago sya lumipad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
You've got to be kidding!? Toddler and Mom booted off a plane for "terror" babbles...