New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    As for me, my computer business is not yet negatively affected significantly but I want to feel scared. I still have a nursing student and 2 private HS and Elem students. So I'll just postpone my getting an Adventure or Innova this April or May.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCamote View Post

On the other hand, I'm really surprised to see busy malls and long lines in a money exchange shop over the weekend. Must be our dollar earning kababayans.
    the busy and long lines that we see on the malls today are those eating in food joints.

sa panahon ngaun, may denial pa na may depression ang mga tao for not getting what they really want this X'mas, kaya dinadaan na lang sa kain kasi instant gratification yun or at least, reliever.

as far as retail is concerned, kabi-bila ang warehouse sale ngaun ng electronics, adidas, nike, branded signature clothes. it's all over the net. may dumadayo sa airport, sa taguig, sa laguna, sa bulacan sa mga warehouses.

it's kinda odd na mag-sale ng halos palugi come X'mas season. kung sale lang bec. of disposing inventories, dapat 10-30% off pero 50% off below na. there is fear in the atmosphere, lahat ng businesses ayaw mawalan ng cash

=====

in the gym, i see less people working out. and if dumating naman, nananaba. i'm quite concerned na mga tao ginagawa pampalubag loob ang eating/dining to cope out with the psychological tensions of the upcoming global crisis. if they continue to do this, hindi sila makakahanda sa mas matinding challenges next year.

and the food business is taking advantage of the situation. may study kasi na pag may depression/recession/negativity, people will run on food. kaya ang taas taas ng mga food prices ngaun despite energy costs and raw food in the wet market getting lower and lower

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ May sale sa Shang ng Samsung 32" Series5 for P37K; Add 5K for Home Theater (DVD Player with USB input + 5.1 Speaker System)... Iyong isa naming engineer dito,- paniguradong bibili..... Kami,- pigil lang ng pigil.....

Our Christmas Party that was previously scheduled and reserved in one of the better venues here was cancelled. Instead, we will just be having a modest dinner-get-together in the company cafeteria.....

7101:hooray:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    nope.

when you are in the province you just feel that your money has a stronger purchasing power...

nakapag shopping pa rin without depleting my savings....i am just scared maybe delayed reaction lang ako...yun lang...

as much as possible, i wanna stay liquid...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Are you feeling the economic crunch?