New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96

at least consistent si tupas. sabi niya sa media 45 properties ni corona, pagdating sa korte 24 lang.

so eto 50 million sabi ng media. sabi niya 14 million lang. hehehe
    Up to the accusers to prove he is lying...pakuha nila bank records ni tupas...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    he.he..he... chu(p)a_riwap....
    sir hinay hinay lang sa paggamit ng mga words.. thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    again, an endless chase of cat and mouse, erap gets chased by gloria and gloria gets chased by pnoy.....if I were the admin today, id start destroying my enemies early before they gain foothold and garisson their fortresses by supporting cong.tupaz and the like

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    unahin muna itong impeachment case kay cheap justice corona.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shredingman123 View Post
    again, an endless chase of cat and mouse, erap gets chased by gloria and gloria gets chased by pnoy.....if I were the admin today, id start destroying my enemies early before they gain foothold and garisson their fortresses by supporting cong.tupaz and the like
    Actually, its quite easy considering that GMA herself gave a blueprint of executive actions which were used against her political enemies.

It's really a only matter of how far the present administration is willing to go. GMA effectively added layers of protection to ensure her political survival and liberty after she stepped down from the Presidency by appointing people right and left. Can you imagine if PNoy had someone as ruthless and rabid as Raul Gonzales to do all the dirty work against GMA? This fight would be over and you'd see people in jail faster than you could say ZTE.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Actually, its quite easy considering that GMA herself gave a blueprint of executive actions which were used against her political enemies.

It's really a only matter of how far the present administration is willing to go. GMA effectively added layers of protection to ensure her political survival and liberty after she stepped down from the Presidency by appointing people right and left. Can you imagine if PNoy had someone as ruthless and rabid as Raul Gonzales to do all the dirty work against GMA? This fight would be over and you'd see people in jail faster than you could say ZTE.
    basta hawak mo congress malabo ka mapaalis. yan ang di naisip ni erap.

yung mga nasa paligid ni Pnoy yan din ginagawa. busugin ang crocgress. para di mag alburuto.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    basta hawak mo congress malabo ka mapaalis. yan ang di naisip ni erap.

yung mga nasa paligid ni Pnoy yan din ginagawa. busugin ang crocgress. para di mag alburuto.
    Actually, I was talking about Executive powers lodged solely with the President.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Xavierville 600 sqm = 14million pesos.....hahahhhaha