New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    all-out war now!

no chance of achieving peace in the negotiation tables. . .peace in mindanao will only come if milf and asg are wiped out

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dati na nyang ginawa yan dati di ba.
    nung makuha yung kampo, nag boodle fight at kumain pa ng litson yan sa camp abu bakhar......

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    isama mo na rin ang NPA

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    would you be willing to fight, if drafted, in an all out war in mindanao?

that is the question

it is very easy to say yes unless you are facing the front end of an automatic weapon

if you ask me, we should have the singapore mandatory military service here or the israeli model of mandatory military service

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Yes, that is the only way to get rid of these animals.

Violence is the only language they understand so let's speak their language.

Erap almost succeeded but the effort was cut short when he was replaced by the imp. Then all the gains from that campaign was simply returned to the enemy by the imp.

That emboldened the enemy and now we are here.

Kill 'em all.

As for my willingness to step up and fight, I fought them in the sandbox, I can fight them here.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends.

If it's just the ASG... Intensify operations against them and continue peace talks.

If it's the MILF, demand that they turn over the commander whose units committed the atrocities or face annihilation. No ifs, no buts.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Our Honorable PNoy do not have the balls to decide on such issue. Labo yan mga papa.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I draft lahat ng squater at ipa train sa marines..para kahit papaano yung mag survive sa mindanao pag balik kahit papano may disiplina...kahit konti

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    malaysia is one of those identified as financing the so-called secessionist movement in my beloved mindanao. that's why it's a big erroneous and immoral question mark why the government is still enlisting malaysians as supposed peace brokers in this protracted conflict of ours

having said that, i say yes to the idea of ending the lies and the abuses of the so-called muslim insurgency by bringing down the hammer on them through our armed forces.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Would you support an All Out War against the MILF and Abu Sayyaf?