New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    What your politicos do with their time...PARTY!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Nasa ospital pa ba si Sen. MDS? I saw Trillanes in SLMC. Mukhang may bibisitahin.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Possible ba ang reconciliation between JPE and Miriam?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    enrile's "attack dog" vs. the "crusading crook"........
    naki sawsaw na rin itong si lacson.

gaganti naman yang si brenda.
    halukayin naman nya yung kuratong & dacer-corbito case ni lacson........
    never ending zarsuela ito.

Lacson: I have incriminating file on Santiago | Inquirer News

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    enrile's "attack dog" vs. the "crusading crook"........
    naki sawsaw na rin itong si lacson.

gaganti naman yang si brenda.
    halukayin naman nya yung kuratong & dacer-corbito case ni lacson........
    never ending zarsuela ito.

Lacson: I have incriminating file on Santiago | Inquirer News
    pumapaping lacson nanaman o.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sabihin mo na kasi ang mga "sikreto" ni brenda.
    sinisiraan ka na eh....bading ka raw.

?I?m not gay,? Lacson denies anew | Inquirer News

‘I’m not gay,’ Lacson denies anew

MANILA, Philippines—Senator Panfilo “Ping” Lacson denied anew Friday that he’s gay as he threatened to tell the “cruel truth” about Senator Miriam Defensor-Santiago if the feisty lawmaker spreads “lies” about him.

“If she isn’t crazy, I have cleared many times that I am not gay,” Lacson said in Filipino.
    Lacson was reacting to Santiago’s speech at the Manila Hotel this Friday where she repeatedly mentioned about a political foe she described as gay and stupid. She did not name the person whom she even insinuated could have pocketed funds intended for the rent of their Senate offices.
    Lacson said he would not take Santiago’s “insults” sitting down and threatened to tell the “cruel truth” about her.
    “The thing is, I won’t start a fight with anybody as I did not initiate this quarrel with her; neither will I turn my back,” Lacson said in a text message.
    “If she hits me hard, I’ll hit her back harder. If she insults me, I’ll insult her back and more harshly. But I will tell the cruel truth about her if she spreads lies about me,” he said.

He also accused Santiago of misusing funds when she allegedly used Senate money to pay the rent of her extended office in a building owned by her family.
    “The issue against her is graft because she used the money of the people to pay for her personal expenses,” Lacson said.
    In her speech, Santiago said that the use of funds was approved by the Senate even as she wondered if her unnamed nemesis was the one who actually pocketed the money intended for the same purpose.

Lacson, apparently reacting to Santiago’s tirade, denied any wrongdoing.
    “I’m not like her who’s greedy. I have not pocketed any funds in all the time that I have been in government and I don’t accept bribes,” he said.
    “And what about her? Perhaps, it will be better for her to answer appropriately and not like some crazy woman with graft cases at the Ombudsman,” Lacson said.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    humirit na naman si brenda. kung hindi lang daw matanda na si JPE, sinapak na niya daw ito.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Word war: Enrile vs. Santiago