The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    but the offspring isnt bad looking

future first daughter

hehe
    not a looker at least for me, she still has the genes of the Aguilars. meron pa rin mali sa mukha niya eh, diba meron kasabihan na "just look at the mother to know kung ano itsura ng babae pag tanda" *looking at the mother" NEVER MIND.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    not a looker at least for me, she still has the genes of the Aguilars. meron pa rin mali sa mukha niya eh, diba meron kasabihan na "just look at the mother to know kung ano itsura ng babae pag tanda" *looking at the mother" NEVER MIND.
    Just look at the passbook

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Just look at the passbook
    ala erapts niya?

balita ko madami na daw nakaisa diyan kay Camille, mahilig daw yan sa mas matandang lalake.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Sa circle ko naman karamihan Gordon, mid thirties and below, mga professionals at yuppies. They dont buy the not winnable argument, tulad din dito sa tsikot.

Yung mga 35 pataas naman na mga negosyante karamihan Noynoy, their reason siya lang ang winnable na may better chance na mabawasan man lang ng konti ang corruption. Minsan in engage ko yung isa sa debate, sabi ko bat di ka nalang mag Gordon, sabi niya ayaw i risk na si Villar ang manalo, so talagang todo supporta at kampanya kay Noynoy.

Lumalabas lang na "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" concept ang Noynoy voters

Tapos meron akong bukod tanging kilalang maka Gibo, tapos nalaman ko die hard fan pala ni GMA
    Will I vote for Villar?

NO!!!

I chose the lesser evil

I will NOT vote Gordon also, sa mga taga GAPO kilala nila kung paano sya magtrabaho

SBMA shareman

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    No.

Gusto niya tumulong sa mahihirap? Pamigay niya pera niya sa mga charity institutions.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Kung ang mga bata ay pwedeng makapag-vote, Villar wins the election...and Baby James would be Villar's campaign manager for the kiddie votes....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^heh, ironic isn't it?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Moderator's note:

Irrelevant posts in this thread, and in other Election threads have been deleted. All posters are being warned not to engage in name calling, insults, etc.

Immediate banning for offenders.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    No. I know how businessman thinks! Lots of money to waste, but three times it will return. No Offend. Your not Smart if your wasting millions of money on you promotion.

No.1 problem of our country is corruption.
    2nd is Poverty, over populated. Need more funds to raise every family, if there is corrupt, how money will worth.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    money is just a tool/resource. it's not life. if you will brand a person as evil bec. he wasted/spent so much money is too backward thinking.

just think of the opportunities the wasted/spent money created. i sincerely doubt that Villar ate all of 'em coz as u can see, he's body is pretty balanced looking to me. no signs of being a bwaya or a glutton.

glutton results to greed, greed results to corruption.

Will You Vote Manny Villar for President?