New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    You sir, are getting way out of line.
    Why, only Gordon followers have the right to use it against Villar supporters? Please tell me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Tabul......yan ka naman. Puso mo.....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Tabul......yan ka naman. Puso mo.....
    Pasensya na bossing, sobra naman yung iba nating kaibigan dyan. May left and right hook na, may sipa pa.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    No, but this is a thread for Villar. Not only is your comment not in line with the topic, you obviously posted it out of nowhere with malicious intent.

If you must argue with the Gordon followers, why not do so in a positive, matter-of-factly way? Your current approach of antagonizing others left and right does not help your chosen candidate in any way. Rather, it somehow fuels the reluctance in swaying towards Aquino (at least in my case).

If other people resort to undue name-calling, then let them be. Be the bigger man and ignore them. The act itself, anyway, doesn't shed good light on them or their 'manok'.

Lastly, everybody has the right to be *$$holes or douche-bags (it's a free country). But choosing not to be one makes you a little better than the rest who choose to be so.

I rest my case.

*Others: Sorry, I'm just getting sick and tired of all the tirade that's going on.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    No, but this is a thread for Villar. Not only is your comment not in line with the topic, you obviously posted it out of nowhere with malicious intent.

If you must argue with the Gordon followers, why not do so in a positive, matter-of-factly way? Your current approach of antagonizing others left and right does not help your chosen candidate in any way. Rather, it somehow fuels the reluctance in swaying towards Aquino (at least in my case).

If other people resort to undue name-calling, then let them be. Be the bigger man and ignore them. The act itself, anyway, doesn't shed good light on them or their 'manok'.

Lastly, everybody has the right to be *$ or douche-bags (it's a free country). But choosing not to be one makes you a little better than the rest who choose to be so.

I rest my case.

*Others: Sorry, I'm just getting sick and tired of all the tirade that's going on.

Well, you should read post #163 before you hasten in judging this thread. It is a post that you call self-explanatory. And please address the matter-of-factly arguments to Gordon supporters and not to Noynoy or Villar supporters because we definitely made a choice whom to vote for. If you think it offends you, well the same choice that you have offends us. As the saying goes, the sauce for the goose is the sauce for the gander. Please stop pretending to be an intellectual because every voter whoever he votes for has the presumption that such vote is meant for the well-being of every Filipino.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    omigosh nag-spillover na yun away dito. i vote that this thread be locked too.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    because every voter whoever he votes for has the presumption that such vote is meant for the well-being of every Filipino.
    ganun?

every voter has the greater good in mind?

you really believe that?

nobody votes with self interest in mind?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ganun?

every voter has the greater good in mind?

you really believe that?

nobody votes with self interest in mind?
    Well most of the people believe that way.......

But I dont......

I choose someone whom I believe I could benefit the most. But in the process, you will be called a retard.... well until you cash in your rewards I guess....

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    You obviously did not get the sense of my post. All I'm saying is let's try to maintain a relevant if not a decent discussion here, or at least stick to the facts. You attack Gordon supporters on a Villar thread while you yourself support Aquino? You don't think that's ridiculous? From the looks of things, you're just itching to take on a fight. Plain and simple.

If ever, I read post#163. At least it contributed something to the thread (albeit the 'retards' part would've been better if omitted IMO).

Oh, and please don't generalize Aquino supporters. Not everyone there is as combative as you are, nor would take offense to what I said. If my choice offends you, then I'll tell you one thing: your choice doesn't offend me. Everybody has his/her own opinion/choice. I can dig that. What I can't stand is people acting like frenzied fanatics throwing hate around. The general media does enough of that already.

I'm not being an intellectual. I'm just saying what comes my mind. I know any vote (assuming the best scenario) is for the interest of the Filipino people. The way you're acting now though, it's stirring up my emotions turning ME off little by little irregardless of my earlier conviction. Still, I'm still sane enough to do the right thing when the time comes. I just can't help but feel that way right now. Then you talk as if you're belittling my views, belittling my one possible vote. Does that HELP your candidate in any way? I may be leaning towards Gordon now, but who knows tomorrow? My vote is not yet cast in stone (FYI, a lot of people I know are like that). You just don't comprehend the meaning of genuine support, do you? So now, as earlier said, your choice does not offend me. What offends me is your blindness and arrogance.

*sigh* Couldn't help but reply still. Enough OT. I'm done. Should've learned not to interact with fanboys.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^pretty much sums up the collective thoughts of people around here
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Will You Vote Manny Villar for President?