New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    hmm... just what if what if lang tutoo yun blade saka cullen & bella, kakatakot din maging head ng red cross no
    sori po sir but I quite didnt get/understand what you mean....
    or probably im not really that aware of PNRC
    my apology

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Fully agree! If one will carefully examine the video presented, andaming camera flash when Gordon was talking to the old lady. It's not charity mileage but pure and simple political gimmick. Fortunately, people are already tired of these camouflaged activities.
    c'mon bro almost all Presidentiable candidates does this.

there are even candidates putting commercials with interpretive songs, that he is like this, like that; now lemme ask you, do you have to say those things in Public? if yes, then why havent you did this when you were campaigning on lower post? what would other country tell us that youre President takes a swim on a sea of garbage? kaunting delicadeza naman

there are also candidates saying something that hindi ako magnanakaw; I may believe that, but how about your cabinet members? havent you really got a single penny on any project created? if not, what projects have you created then? have you made one that our country has profited? what? how? when? where?

to conclude, almost all presidentiable candidates are kanya kanyang pa-pogihan yan para makakuha ng boto sa eleksyon; I am not denying that my candidate does not do this; but look unto other candidates at first before saying something about a particular candidate; look unto your candidate, hindi din ba nya ginawa ito?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    all candidates need media mileage, that's a fact. but to use the poor people for their own agenda? come on. too much and too pathetic.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    This would be the very same reaction I would give to the thread title.
    Dicky parades the Red Cross. He literally consumes the institution for his presidential aspirations. If someone joins an institution and does charity work, then he should not use it for benefit. Otherwise, nawala ang charity element in his actions. Makasarili.
    does he uses PNRC on his campaign?
    if he is, aint he pointing this as an achievement that he made out of his life as a PNRC Volunteer?

nawala ang charity element in his actions. Makasarili
    - how?
    - ang paging masirili ba ay ang paglalagay ng iyong video on youtube that was even made before the elections? or pagsasabi na ito ang ginawa ko sa PNRC ng ako ay Volunteer? isnt this an achievement made by him and by that institution. If you were on his shoes, wont you be proud of on doing the same thing as he did?
    - he is just showing to people what he has accomplished and what you can expect from him if he is elected as President; it is like, when youre applying on a job that you present your resume and boast what you have accomplished for you to be hired on the position you are applying for. I believe this is like synonymous as to what he is doing now. Presenting a Resume for you to be hired as President of our country.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sorry but i'd much rather vote for someone who's really done something for the common good of the nation rather than for someone who flaunts his swimming skills in the attempt to appear poor. what does that have to do with the presidency? i guess he thinks that people can't see right through him. sorry for the OT

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    hmm... just what if what if lang tutoo yun blade saka cullen & bella, kakatakot din maging head ng red cross no
    Vampires? In a Dick Gordon thread. :surprised:

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Vampires? In a Dick Gordon thread. :surprised:
    just the tip of the iceberg called ob

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post
    sorry but i'd much rather vote for someone who's really done something for the common good of the nation rather than for someone who flaunts his swimming skills in the attempt to appear poor. what does that have to do with the presidency? i guess he thinks that people can't see right through him. sorry for the OT
    Sir I do believe that your post was not an OT on this thread.

Sir if I may comment, I do believe that he does not bribe on what he has done for the poor; it is just to show to the public that he also has once helped the people who are in need (ex. poor)

I want the vote for Gordon, because of his willingness to help people and improve our country for the common good.

VOTE for Gordon and he will make a difference to our country

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yeah, i'm with you brother. i'm sure dick will do a lot of good if he's elected.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    Sir I do believe that your post was not an OT on this thread.

Sir if I may comment, I do believe that he does not bribe on what he has done for the poor; it is just to show to the public that he also has once helped the people who are in need (ex. poor)

I want the vote for Gordon, because of his willingness to help people and improve our country for the common good.

VOTE for Gordon and he will make a difference to our country
    Every candidate wants and is willing to help people and improve our country for the common good, kaya nga iboboto ko si Noynoy at hindi si Gordon. Kanya kanya lang naman strategy ang kampanya sa pagka presidente at it seems Gordon thought that being the president of PNRC would significantly help him in catapulting himself to Malacanang. Unfortunately, because of unforeseen events, it will not happen. This is what you call "fluke" in historical sense.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?