New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    and I thought you disprove of internet sources and hearsay

regardless, I heard there were 2 presidentiables having a nice chit chat just right after ondoy. quite unpolitical and appropriate of them
    What I said is interesting reading. Is there an accusatory meaning to that? Haha, don't get high with your own supply because you're supplying words to something I did not post. Wawa ka naman, pati yung sinabi ko dinadagdagan mo. hahaha

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    oh right, we'll just pretend we didn't read what you posted in the other threads
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Definitely I will vote for Gordon!

Why?

1. He clearly tries to understand key issues and problems of the country and he has thought about them and has answer to them.
    2. Strategist - long term thinker by thinking about improving the education of the kids
    3. Mobilizer - relied on volunteers to get Subic up on its feet again after Pinatubo. Instills commitment and passion for a common good.
    4. Change advocate and driver - he does not wait for change to happen and be a victim of change, instead he embraces change and gets it done!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    oh right, we'll just pretend we didn't read what you posted in the other threads
    Okay! Still a no for Gordon!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    U MAD brosef?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCamote View Post
    Definitely I will vote for Gordon!

Why?

1. He clearly tries to understand key issues and problems of the country and he has thought about them and has answer to them.
    2. Strategist - long term thinker by thinking about improving the education of the kids
    3. Mobilizer - relied on volunteers to get Subic up on its feet again after Pinatubo. Instills commitment and passion for a common good.
    4. Change advocate and driver - he does not wait for change to happen and be a victim of change, instead he embraces change and gets it done!
    taka lang ako bakit red cross ang sinunod na kuhanin posisyon

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Mas madali kasi tumulong sa mga tao na di nabibigyan ng kulay (red cross being a neutral org).

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    hahahaha nabisto mo bro! This person disaproves of anything not favorable to Noynoy. Kahit kwentong kutsero basta papuri kay Noynoy, iha-highlight nyan.

anyhow, back to topic...

YES... I will definitely vote for Gordon. After all things said, bottom line is he still holds the best resume among the pack. I want our country to have a chance at real progress. I do not want a transitional or healing president because:
    1. 6 years is way too long to start having real progress
    2. there is a more qualified person to lead the country than settle with just a transitional one
    3. i don't believe that healing and leading to progress are mutually exclusive

ngayon, sa mga masyadong panatiko sa ibang kandidato na hihirit na ako'y masyadong sigurado na magagawa ni Gordon and pag-unlad, heto na ang tugon ko para di na kayo masyadong maging matalino at paikut-ikutin na naman ang talakayan...
    ... walang kasiguruhan sa lahat ng kandidato SUBALIT sa matinong mag-isip, ang karanasan ng mga kandidato sa totoong paglilingkod ang pinakamabisang batayan pa rin sa pagdedesisyon.

alam ko na hihirit na naman ang mga panatiko na tingnan ang mga nakaraan gaya nina gma, etc. di na ko magtatangkang sagutin yan dahil mahihilo na naman ang mga tsikoters dito sa walang kalatuy-latoy na mga argumento. maniwala kayo sa gusto ninyong paniwalaan, at ipagdasal ninyo ang mga anak at apo ninyo na sana eh di kayo nagkakamali sa panatikong desisyon na gagawin ninyo.
    you made your point on this one
    it is almost a must read why you have to vote for Gordon

think about your children's future; thinking only about your own future, is almost an act of selfishness.....

VOTE the candidate who you'd think will help our country resolve the conflict it is facing now.... not a candidate who'll even make it worst....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    A very informative reading about Dick Gordon..http://www.juancountry.com/senator-d...e-on-facebook/
    how factual is this?

remember it is election, kanya kanyang siraan yan ng bawat candidate....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    taka lang ako bakit red cross ang sinunod na kuhanin posisyon
    probably because he is kind at heart & would like to help people

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?