New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kawawa nanaman ang Pinas pag isang napakabait na pangulo ang makaupo.
    Hindi nya kayang masaway ang mga pasaway sa kanyang organization.

Parang isang Private Firm or Organization.
    A CEO has to have the balls to drive the whole organization towards the vision he wanted to achieve.

Ako, I admire a boss na magaling magpasunod sa mga tao and the one that really drives change. Ito ang taong maraming kaaway pero para sa akin, ginawa niya lang naman ang trabaho.

Look at an organization where the leadership does not have any vision nor capability to drive a team. Sa halip na sya ang sinusunod. siya pa ang sumusunod sa mga bumubulong sa kanya. Of course, not listening to feedbacks is a different story. A leader should also have an open mind to take criticisms constructively.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. 4th place at best ..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpink View Post
    .. 4th place at best ..
    More like 5th place at best! Fact is mahina talaga machinery ni Gordon, halos walang sponsor and have very few ads. The NP, LP and Lakas have the best machinery and that's important whether you like it or not. Fact is, no one is going to vote if you don't know the person regardless if he is good. ERAP has a weaker machinery than the BIG 3 pero he is just too popular with the masses so that in itself is machinery... Hell he (Gordon) might even be 6th place, its going to be close between Gordon and Villanueva...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    sayang wala na TCash.. ganda sana pag-pustahan kung 5th or 6th sya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    sayang wala na TCash.. ganda sana pag-pustahan kung 5th or 6th sya.
    baka mademanda ka, mind conditioning ginagawa mo.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    More like 5th place at best!
    .. ginawa ko na ngang 4th para mahimasmasan yung mga gordon supporters eh ..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    speaking of betting, I'm more interested in what will happen in the next SONA really
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gordon is a man who knows how to walk the talk, he is a man of action
    if you come to think of it; he is the only Presidentiable candidate of 2010 that has results and accomplishments to show and to brag; dont think about him as being arrogant, he is just making your eyes open to see and your ears for you to listen on whom to vote....

Election will be tomorrow, we will never know who would win, so let's not give some final say/words in here on what place he can be; you'll never know he might be even no. 1 in this election.

just a word of advise, follow what your heart say; dont follow survey and dont vote for someone whose sikat/popular; Presidency no need for popularity contest it is what you can do for your country should be the mark on whom to vote for

my say
    Vote Gordon for President

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Sorry but that will never happen. I will never vote for Gordon.
    man, you dont hold the key on who will be the next President; you will make a difference, though....

that is my faith, he will WIN, if not, still he is the greatest Presidentiable candidate of 2010....

just kindly vote the right candidate, a candidate who can give our children a good future, or if you dont have children yet, a candidate who can provide you a nation that is a better place to live in and a country you can be proud of

Good Luck to all my fellow tsikoteers, let us STOP the battle in here, tomorrow is the election, let us just all VOTE who we want to lead our nation....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    man, you dont hold the key on who will be the next President; you will make a difference, though....

that is my faith, he will WIN, if not, still he is the greatest Presidentiable candidate of 2010....

just kindly vote the right candidate, a candidate who can give our children a good future, or if you dont have children yet, a candidate who can provide you a nation that is a better place to live in and a country you can be proud of

Good Luck to all my fellow tsikoteers, let us STOP the battle in here, tomorrow is the election, let us just all VOTE who we want to lead our nation....
    good points sir..

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?