New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    i don't expect him to win bit i wonder how gordon will fare ..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Kung track record sa education, financial management, fiscal control at peace and order ang issue, well was Olongapo ever a top LGU?

Was it ever awarded and recognized for Gordon's effort there?

O baka naman sabihin ng iba e wala award kasi hindi bumibili ng award? As weak as Gordon's camp (yung lawyer niya sa ANC) claiming mali methodology (WOW! as in WOW may monopoly na rin sila Gordon sa intelehensiya!) ng SWS. Hayz...sore loser talaga.

Kung track record lang sa mga LGU compared to Olongapo.....well Makati, Quezon City, Naga and Taguig DID BETTER. Bottom ranked Olongapo.

All Gordon's claims...claims ika nga. Sama na ninyo yung pinagduduldol na "automated election" when all there is "automated counting for an election" meron with a lot of erroneous and error prone method of vote entry (Bilog....ibilog...manual yun). A lot of BS from DICK.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    medyo matagal-tagal na din ako nung huling nakapunta ng olongapo eh.... ganun ba talaga kalaki ang improvement ng olongapo? I mean ang SBMA maayos kasi nga naiplano yun lugar kaya organized pero yun Olongapo mismo eh parang kagaya lang din ng ibang mauunlad na bayan eh....

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Was it ever awarded and recognized for Gordon's effort there? YES.

O baka naman sabihin ng iba e wala award kasi hindi bumibili ng award?
    do you have to have recognitions to brag for people to say that you were great? aint that suppose that you were just doing a great job, and let people point you out on what you did. "Huwag mo itaas ang sarili mong bangku".
    As weak as Gordon's camp (yung lawyer niya sa ANC) claiming mali methodology (WOW! as in WOW may monopoly na rin sila Gordon sa intelehensiya!) ng SWS. Hayz...sore loser talaga. HOW? is it because he is asking the point of SWS and PULSE regarding their survey that makes you already a sore loser? whats wrong on asking? is it a sin to ask? the most stupid questions are questions that were never asked. if I may ask you were you surveyed by these two companies? if no, have you seen them surveyed anyone, except from TV?

Kung track record lang sa mga LGU compared to Olongapo.....well Makati, Quezon City, Naga and Taguig DID BETTER. Bottom ranked Olongapo.
    I just cited Olongapo as his achievement, but I did not brag that it is better to the one you are comparing of. and why do we have to always compare from one place to another? comparisons comparisons, that does you make more of a better individual if you are to compare? why wont you be unique in every kind, be original.
    I just cited Olongapo as his achievement, being a Politician in that place after a massive eruption from Mt. Pinatubo

All Gordon's claims...claims ika nga. Sama na ninyo yung pinagduduldol na "automated election" when all there is "automated counting for an election" meron with a lot of erroneous and error prone method of vote entry (Bilog....ibilog...manual yun). A lot of BS from DICK.
    - uhm hindi namin sya actually pinagduduldol ang automated elections, we are just citing an example on what he has accomplished being a senator.
    - sorry if you feel that way about Gordon. May you just please VOTE the candidate whom you firmly believe that will help resolve our countries conflict. Thank you, Mabuhay ang Pinoy ang PEACE to all people.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    comment lang ako dito..kaya ipinagmamalaki ni Gordon ang ginawa/nagawa niya sa Olongapo..

1.Natabunan ang Olongapo nung pumutok ang Mt. Pinabuto. (napapanuod ko sa TV. nung panahon na yon nasa abroad ako)..di rin ako tiga Olongapo, pero bilang isang Pinoy OFW..nakakaawa ang mga tiga-roon. kung napanood mo lang sa TV/Balita..(sigurado, maaawa din kayo)

2.Sinabayan pa ng pag-alis ng mga kano..alam rin natin na ang kabuhayan ng mga tiga-Gapo ay ang mga kano..(tanong ko sa sarili ko..paano na kaya aangat ang Gapo? parang imposible na!) nung panahon na yon di ko pa kilala si Gordon...nung hinawakan ni Gordon ang Gapo-Subic..nabuhayan ang mga tiga-Gapo di ba? (pati tayo tiga-Manila nakaka-pamasyal tayo sa Subic).

kaya wag mo i-compare ang Olongapo sa MKT, QC, Naga & Taguig..di naman sila natabunan ng Mt Pinabuto eh..

ewan ko lang kung maiaangat ng mga tiga-MKT kung sila ang natabunan ng Mt Pinatubo at sinabayan ng layas ng pamilyang Ayala sa MKT (hindi natin alam kung kakayanin di ba?) pero nagawa na ni Gordon yun sa Olongapo!

btw, w/ regards dun sa bat di siya (gordon) na bigyan ng awards..di ko na alam yun (ksi parang pinagbasehan mo sa mga awards..kaya lang ako nag-comment dahil sa nakita ko na nagawa niya sa Gapo ...peace!
    Last edited by hens; April 25th, 2010 at 02:57 AM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    "What have you ever done aside from criticizing people like me?! Have you picked up a piece of paper in the street?! Have you reported crime?! You're a Talker, not a Doer... SHUT UP!" - Dick Gordon

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Yon mga tao na naka paligid kay Gordon mismo ay hindi sya ang iboboto.
    Actually Noynoy iboboto nila. Kausap ko sila a few days ago.

But we all agreed na magaling sya na manager and should be appointed
    as Secretary of something.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005

gordon.

survey's should not be a basis on who to vote, of which unfortunately most of pinoys are basing on

more and more are basing their votes on surveys, because they think, as the survey says, their candidate has no more chance of winning.

surveys should be abolished, imo

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    gordon.

survey's should not be a basis on who to vote, of which unfortunately most of pinoys are basing on

more and more are basing their votes on surveys, because they think, as the survey says, their candidate has no more chance of winning.

surveys should be abolished, imo
    yes we know that

but unfortunately, the masses simply follow the herd

non-thinking people outnumber thinking people

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?