New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Equation still holds true

Columnist = Businessworld = PLDT owned = MVP = Meralco = Lopezes = ABS-CBN = Aquino

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    You have your own world view. I can definitely see that. Problem is nobody's believing your crap. I'd better believe in Jeane Dixon rather than that incredulous equation of yours scooped up from a venal interval of cataplexy.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    http://manilareview.wordpress.com/20...esidentiables/

- choose wisely

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh2VFTxcXU4"]YouTube- Dick Gordon Interview - HEADSTART with Karen Davila (Part 1)[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3oN8zSd8ww"]YouTube- Dick Gordon Interview - HEADSTART with Karen Davila (Part 2)[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjTmMj1oIw4"]YouTube- Dick Gordon Interview - HEADSTART with Karen Davila (Part 3)[/ame]
    - know your candidate

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nasaan na yung poll sa taas? iL vote for Dick because of his good track record.

Pansin ko lang yung age bracket na 40 pataas either villar or noynoy.. Curious din ako kung anong age/*** ni Tabulrasa??

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Nasaan na yung poll sa taas? iL vote for Dick because of his good track record.

Pansin ko lang yung age bracket na 40 pataas either villar or noynoy.. Curious din ako kung anong age/*** ni Tabulrasa??
    my apology but I have not added a POLL on this thread
    juz feel free to choose GORDON as President on the other thread, entitled: 2010 Presidentiable Elections

not just Gordon has good record but a record that our country has profited and now being placed into practice (ex. Automated elections)

Mabuhay ang Pinoy

at sana makahikayat pa tayo nang iba na bumoto kay Gordon bilang Presidente nang magkaroon tayo ng maaasahang pagbabago sa ating Lipunan

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gordon sues SWS, Pulse Asia over election-related surveys
    http://www.gmanews.tv/story/189059/g...elated-surveys
    (Updated 9:32 a.m.) Presidential candidate Richard Gordon has sued pollsters Pulse Asia and the Social Weather Stations (SWS), a TV newscast reported on Thursday.

Gordon’s lawyer Chito Diaz told Arnold Clavio on GMA Network’s Unang Hirit morning show he had filed a complaint for damages at a Quezon City regional trial court.

"We are also asking the court for a temporary restraining order (TRO), as well as a writ of preliminary injunction," Diaz said.

If granted, the restraining order will mean survey results will not be released for the meantime. A hearing for a longer preliminary injunction will then be held.

Diaz noted that if the injunction is issued, the respondents won’t be able to release survey results until the case is resolved.

Pre-election surveys have shown that Gordon had been getting only 2–3 percent voters’ preference. "To our belief, this is not true, that’s why we filed this complaint," the lawyer said.

Pulse Asia defended the integrity of its pre-election surveys, saying it does not favor any candidate, and that it only exercises its “fundamental freedom to obtain and disseminate information."

“We’re nonpartisan. We are an academic organization and our surveys are noncommissioned," Pulse Asia President Ronald Holmes said.

But he said Pulse Asia would address Gordon’s accusations once he gets a copy of the senator’s suit.

“We don’t have a copy yet so we don’t know the basis [of the suit]. We will review it first and make the response after. We are unaware of what the case is all about," Holmes added.

The SWS has yet to comment on the complaint. — with a report from Sophia Dedace/LBG/RSJ/NPA, GMANews.TV

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ salamat sa info brader uls.

i'm sure this will start some controversies and would turn into another circus later on.

personally, i have been waiting for someone to put a stop to surveys prior to the actual election itself. i think it does more damage to the electoral system than whatever good it presents (kung meron man). its a waste of freaking money and time. really??? a pre-election voting??? with a fraction of the actual voting populace being selected to participate??? with results being always misinterpreted or not being put in their proper contexts??? and being used to predict who will win or swing to the favor of some candidates??? c'mon! elections should be treated with more respect and seriousness.

too bad it came from gordon who's not in the lead in any of the said "official election surveys". detractor will surely feast on this and will have him for their breakfast, lunch and dinner.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Bawal ang Tamad, Bawal ang Tanga..

Gordon-Bayani 2010

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt_taga View Post
    ^ salamat sa info brader uls.

i'm sure this will start some controversies and would turn into another circus later on.

personally, i have been waiting for someone to put a stop to surveys prior to the actual election itself. i think it does more damage to the electoral system than whatever good it presents (kung meron man). its a waste of freaking money and time. really??? a pre-election voting??? with a fraction of the actual voting populace being selected to participate??? with results being always misinterpreted or not being put in their proper contexts??? and being used to predict who will win or swing to the favor of some candidates??? c'mon! elections should be treated with more respect and seriousness.

too bad it came from gordon who's not in the lead in any of the said "official election surveys". detractor will surely feast on this and will have him for their breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    Actually its not really a waste. many have said that surveys are being used to misled people so that they will be forced to vote a certain candidate. So it is serving its purpose to the one who is utilizing the tool.... And unfortunately, If Gordon cannot provide any proof about his claims, this might backfire against him....

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gordon is most capable to be next RP president, Lyceum poll says

Bagumbayan-Volunteers for a New Philippines Party standard-bearer Senator Richard Gordon is the most capable among all the presidential aspirants today, a poll from the Lyceum of the Philippines showed.

Gordon, who pleased the crowd of students from different universities in Manila, foreign diplomats and business leaders during his speech at the Lyceum Presidential Forum on Wednesday, received the highest number of votes during the mock election that was done at the end of the program.

The Bagumbayan presidential bet received 59 votes, followed by Gilbert Teodoro (23), Sen. Benigno Aquino III (20), Bro. Eddie Villanueva (17), Nicanor Perlas (10), Former President Joseph Estrada (9), Sen. Manny Villar (7), and Olongapo Councilor JC Delos Reyes (2).

During the forum, Gordon explained his policy of governance and sent a clear message that everyone must take part in transforming the nation and breaking free from a transactional society.

"When I look at governance I always think in terms of vision, values, volunteerism equals victory. To my mind, leaders ought to know where they are going. They have to uplift the level of values, of dignity, of behavior and performance of their people; uplift not just the standard of living, but also the standard of values; not just making them receive the hand-out, but making sure that all hands are carrying the load of the nation," he stressed.

Gordon said the Philippine Government is faced with many challenges, primarily the cycle of disaster and poverty, the ongoing war in Mindanao, and the corruption not just in the government but in the whole society.

He explained that these problems can be resolved by a government that is focused, fast, friendly, flexible and forward-looking.

The senator presented his governance agenda, which included his top six policies: (1) Responsible budget deficit reduction program by minimizing fraud, waste and abuse, while maximizing revenues and services; (2) Burden-sharing by forging genuine partnership with local government units and the private sector; (3) Investing in people by ensuring quality population through quality education; (4) Disaster proofing the nation to end the cycle of disaster and poverty; (5) Strong political will and leadership by example; and (6) Re-engineering the government through a system of meritocracy.

"This is how Gordon's governance will be. People must be part of the process of change. I will try to explain my vision to the people. Vision is a mental picture of the future which is certainly better than what is today. Vision will require challenges; work ethic, a sense of duty, dignity and determination are required for us to achieve our vision," Gordon said.

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?