2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    ^ May tawag dyan cavilers!

What's cavilers?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    one who makes unnecessary criticisms

unfortunately there's also a word starting in d and s to describe a particular candidate.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sorry to comment bro. From what's going one, it appears that the voters are limiting the choices between the three contenders, Noynoy, Villar, Erap. Gordon will be a good contender if he's on the top 3 of the survey. Regardless of the positive or negative impact of surveys, it has its significance in attracting finances needed in sustaining one's presidential campaign. So, it will remain a dream of supporters of Gordon for their candidate to be in the top three.
    no need to apologize on commenting; it is a thread for conversational topic

Just to let you know that I/we still can make a BIG difference by voting for the candidate whom we believe that will help resolve our countries conflict; and I will vote for Gordon, because he is the candidate that can show and brag about his achievements.

You will never know that our dream can be a reality. Dream as you are asleep; Awaken and face the reality.

Go Gordon.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    so now we're talking about GULP from 7-11 now

as I would always mention, sorry but Survey are like baseline, its up for you on who you want to vote for. It may also be as a guideline for a candidate on how good is he doing in his campaign.
    Do you believe in Survey? if you do, then go ahead,
    if I may ask; we're you surveyed by these surveyors? I was not and never did saw anyone being surveyed; except TV though.
    where do they get their survey? mall, park, school, around the corner?
    what class of livelihood? low profile, middle, high living? why?

Just a little info: Gordon was no. 29 in the Survey for Senatorial Candidate; but come election, he ended up to be no. 4 to win as Senator. So I also do hope, that he wins the Presidential race, Gordon to be no. 1, not no. 4. Go Gordon.

Again, it is just having FAITH in your candidate winning in this election; I know I will make a difference and you will make a difference. So let us choose the BEST candidate.
    [SIZE=5]
    Go Gordon.
    [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    heh, good thing you don't have to be the president to actually get things done if he loses.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    so now we're talking about GULP from 7-11 now

as I would always mention, sorry but Survey are like baseline, its up for you on who you want to vote for. It may also be as a guideline for a candidate on how good is he doing in his campaign.
    Do you believe in Survey? if you do, then go ahead,
    if I may ask; we're you surveyed by these surveyors? I was not and never did saw anyone being surveyed; except TV though.
    where do they get their survey? mall, park, school, around the corner?
    what class of livelihood? low profile, middle, high living? why?

Just a little info: Gordon was no. 29 in the Survey for Senatorial Candidate; but come election, he ended up to be no. 4 to win as Senator. So I also do hope, that he wins the Presidential race, Gordon to be no. 1, not no. 4. Go Gordon.

Again, it is just having FAITH in your candidate winning in this election; I know I will make a difference and you will make a difference. So let us choose the BEST candidate.
    [SIZE=5]
    Go Gordon.
    [/SIZE]
    I doubt if that magic will work. Please remember that Gordon was part of the administration ticket. Please also remember the massive fraud committed by the administration in 2004 election in Mindanao. It is not unlikely that he got some votes from them (not personally aware though but just wild guesswork)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    oh another game of strawman arguments

please also remember that a particular candidate was associated with GMA because he opposed the investigation of the hello garci tape.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    nagsimula kay Gordon kasi may mga delica vans na ng mga 96 97
    For the record, Senator Gordon stated that he is in favour of bringing in cars that will benefit our country so long as they pay the correct taxes, government therefore, must now study how imported cars / second hand vehicles smuggled and sold chiefly after being converted into LHD vehicles could be taxed properly.

PDF Link

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?