The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    ^^ oops. nandito na naman yan.

holy week na may evil spirit pa rin. :pope:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    every candidate? are you sure about that?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Every candidate wants and is willing to help people and improve our country for the common good, kaya nga iboboto ko si Noynoy at hindi si Gordon. Kanya kanya lang naman strategy ang kampanya sa pagka presidente at it seems Gordon thought that being the president of PNRC would significantly help him in catapulting himself to Malacanang. Unfortunately, because of unforeseen events, it will not happen. This is what you call "fluke" in historical sense.
    Unfortunately for you and Abnoy, you are both retarded.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Unfortunately for you and Abnoy, you are both retarded.
    Funny..there is a term in psychology for a person like you..opposite of obsessive-compulsive..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Every candidate wants and is willing to help people and improve our country for the common good, kaya nga iboboto ko si Noynoy at hindi si Gordon. Kanya kanya lang naman strategy ang kampanya sa pagka presidente at it seems Gordon thought that being the president of PNRC would significantly help him in catapulting himself to Malacanang. Unfortunately, because of unforeseen events, it will not happen. This is what you call "fluke" in historical sense.

I do believe it is one strategy of Gordon on how to win the vote for being the next President of our Republic.

Unfortunately, because of unforeseen events, it will not happen. This is what you call "fluke" in historical sense.
    what unforeseen events are you referring to? are you a descendant of Nostradamus to see or dream as to what would happen on this coming election? Bro, juz to let you know that candidates are still campaigning and I do believe you dont have the rights to say such thing as because of unforeseen events, it will not happen.what will not happen? Gordon will WIN as President? no one can really tell who will win, and please dont be so confident enough that your candidate would win either, because if someone could see what to happen then why would the other candidate waste money on campaigning.... then why would we have elections when one can see who would win? its just a simple logic.... if a person is suffering from illusion(s) and on twilight state; kindly consult to a Physician and seek for medical advise....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009

I do believe it is one strategy of Gordon on how to win the vote for being the next President of our Republic.

Unfortunately, because of unforeseen events, it will not happen. This is what you call "fluke" in historical sense.
    what unforeseen events are you referring to? are you a descendant of Nostradamus to see or dream as to what would happen on this coming election? Bro, juz to let you know that candidates are still campaigning and I do believe you dont have the rights to say such thing as because of unforeseen events, it will not happen.what will not happen? Gordon will WIN as President? no one can really tell who will win, and please dont be so confident enough that your candidate would win either, because if someone could see what to happen then why would the other candidate waste money on campaigning.... then why would we have elections when one can see who would win? its just a simple logic.... if a person is suffering from illusion(s) and on twilight state; kindly consult to a Physician and seek for medical advise....

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post

Haha in another thread, you are apologetic and here you are no different from the other maverick forumers, magpakatotoo ka na lang!

To answer your point, Gordon will not win, I can assure you of that. Si Villar pa mananalo pero manok mo? Kahit anong computation at analysis ang gawin mo, isama mo pa ang lahat ng tao sa Olongapo at Subic at Zambales, hindi lulusot manok mo. Bakit? Their party won't have copies of election returns at the precinct level because its limited to the dominant party and the minority party. Ibig sabihin, kung magkadayaan man, wag naman sana, they won't have basis to file their protest. Pangalawa, their party does not have a nationwide machinery to tap the resources and finances at the local level. Dito pa lang alaws na manok nyo. Most of the time, idealism is not enough because it does not operate in the vacuum. One has to make realizable adjustments in the election and hindi nakaya ng Bagumbayan ang adjustment.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Haha in another thread, you are apologetic and here you are no different from the other maverick forumers, magpakatotoo ka na lang!
    - yes I might be no different with the other maverick you are referring to. Magpakatotoo ako. Yes I am and I will still Vote for Gordon as President of our Republic.
    - what are you trying to point on this statement you mentioned? I just want respect & professionalism on how you provide a REPLY on a particular topic; coz most of threads I went in that I bang; are threads that has a lot of OFFTOPIC. coz you'll never know that the thread might be closed again as to what happen on the previous Gordon thread.

To answer your point, Gordon will not win, I can assure you of that. Si Villar pa mananalo pero manok mo? Kahit anong computation at analysis ang gawin mo, isama mo pa ang lahat ng tao sa Olongapo at Subic at Zambales, hindi lulusot manok mo. Bakit? Their party won't have copies of election returns at the precinct level because its limited to the dominant party and the minority party. Ibig sabihin, kung magkadayaan man, wag naman sana, they won't have basis to file their protest. Pangalawa, their party does not have a nationwide machinery to tap the resources and finances at the local level. Dito pa lang alaws na manok nyo. Most of the time, idealism is not enough because it does not operate in the vacuum. One has to make realizable adjustments in the election and hindi nakaya ng Bagumbayan ang adjustment.
    - how sure are you with your statement? did you created a study out of it? what is the reliability and feasibility of your study?
    - the election now is an Automated Election; you might not be aware of it yet. so what are you referring to copies of election or something like that?
    - how sure are you that our candidate is not on a win-win situation?
    - pwede pa manalo si Villar? could be. But where are you getting this informations? from surveys again. if you want to believe just the survey, then lets forget about election on 05-10-10.... lets all base it on surveys alone..... are you aware that surveys are just based on assumptions.... A person can not run a country with pure assumptions but on acts alone.
    - Bro, again & again, candidates are still campaigning, so please STOP stating that this & that candidate will LOSE, the party has just started and wait for it to end; what youre doing is such a gatecrasher!
    - learn to wait for the election, and would see who would win and let us accept the fact who won. Let us just wish that these candidate may work with integrity and always think that "ang taong bayan ay nagtiwala sa akin na ako ay makapagbigay ng kabutihan sa aking bansa, at ito ay aking gagawin."
    bro it is OK to campaign for your candidate, and am even thinking that if your candidate would win, he should thank you for that, but please STOP bragging that your candidate would win.

try also to learn how to respect other opinion about his candidate; its not only your candidate whose campaigning but also our candidate needs a campaign from us.

each of us are doing a Great Job on campaigning on each and every Presidentiable candidate!

co-tsikoteers KUDOS to all of us!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Titanic was said to be unsinkable. Nasaan siya ngayon.
    Masarap ang panalo pag talagang pinaghirapan.
    Masakit ang pagkatalo, kung over confident....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008

are you sure of this? are you a prophet? or perhaps a fortune teller? you might end up eating your words.

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?