New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    before, i was considering gordon to be my president but after i watched him on bandila's hot seat, i've thinked twice. i notice he's sarcastic on the way he answers the questions of the viewers. hot headed. i mean, c'mon, how would you convince a "customer to buy your products or services" if you dont talk nicely?

here's the link: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PQ-MIZoeSA"]YouTube- Hot Seat: Sen. Richard Gordon [Part 1][/ame]
    and part 2: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEwIvhPFRUo&feature=related"]YouTube- Hot Seat: Sen. Richard Gordon [Part 2][/ame]

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ^He is not being arrogant, he just tells you the truth.. and of course the truth hurts.. Thats the leader we need.. we dont need endearments and sweet talks to move us up.. our leader should say it right to our face.. Hindi mo kailangan ng mabait, kailangan mo leader.

How can he convice customers?! check again his accomplishments.. promoting tourism despite of the height of terrorism is not convincing for you?!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    i agree with the above

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah people have different views on Gordon. Some say he is just telling the truth in a hard way. Some say he is arrogant and a loser. May the prevailing sentiment win. I think most people think its the latter...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    but what do you think?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Yes I will vote for him.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    he's a straight shooter. no sugar coating when he talks. that's what we need imo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmvhzG2XsOw"]YouTube- Dick Gordon - ANC Youth 2010 Presidential Forum (DLSU)[/ame]
    gordon at dlsu

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    No for Dick. NEVER.

Consistent siyang arrogante. Pag iba mag advertise propaganda pag siya magsalita reasoning?

We now have automated election? AUTOMATED COUNTING! Pero manual lahat ng entry. Where all voting problems began .... salamat Gordon.....hayz.....

Nakalimutan din niya....ILANG BATAS GINAWA NI CORY? Di ba wala din? But Noynoy is not the issue (BTW I go for G1BO). Galing ni Dick is pamumuna ng mali ng iba. If you like your politicians that way.....you deserve Dick.

Kung gusto ninyo ng magaling manira na politiko...go for Dick. Let him THINK for you. Good luck.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    By the way if you want your President to NOT CARE of what you think, all that matters is his ideas and its superior to yours no if no buts basta mas superior ang ideas nya. Vote DICK!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolHack View Post
    Consistent siyang arrogante. Pag iba mag advertise propaganda pag siya magsalita reasoning?
    so a particular candidate isn't arrogant whenever surveys from quiapo don't favor him?

We now have automated election? AUTOMATED COUNTING! Pero manual lahat ng entry. Where all voting problems began .... salamat Gordon.....hayz.....
    then let's go back to manual counting

Nakalimutan din niya....ILANG BATAS GINAWA NI CORY? Di ba wala din? But Noynoy is not the issue (BTW I go for G1BO). Galing ni Dick is pamumuna ng mali ng iba. If you like your politicians that way.....you deserve Dick.
    Kung gusto ninyo ng magaling manira na politiko...go for Dick.
    oh right. . . like some people don't practice black propaganda
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?