New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all Presidential candidates has their 6 year program. huwag niyo sabihin na si Gordon lang ang meron.

again talking about credentials then compare his to that of ERAP's...

ERAP na lang boto niyo

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    all Presidential candidates has their 6 year program. huwag niyo sabihin na si Gordon lang ang meron.

ERAP na lang boto niyo
    Wala naman nagsabi na si Gordon lang may six year program. Feeling mo lang yon.
    Aanohin ni Erap six year program kung di niya na tapos term niya.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009

ERAP na lang boto niyo
    here we go again, opening another can of worms - opening a debate on something that is clearly stated
    bro I /we did not mention that your candidate has no platform; I /we just mentioned that Gordon's platform are SMART as I can compare it to the latter....
    What is Erap's platform if I may ask? coz all I've been hearing is Erap para sa mahirap; so then is this what you call a platform? it sounded like an end statement or a goal to seek for vote.
    credentials about Gordon compared to Estrada, do I really have to answer this? let Google & Yahoo answer your Question, your too old enough to do research on the net for that question; because I know if I cite it it will open a numerous debate again, so just please do answer your own question.
    What's with you! we are not forcing you to vote for Gordon, why does it seems that you are at Manic state or on hypertensive stage everytime we put a reply on this thread; just to let you know it is a Gordon's thread not an Erap's thread... stay on topic!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [SIZE=5]Gordon Girl and Bayani Babe[/SIZE]

http://twitpic.com/1j0a8r/full

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLlbZkQxLDU"]YouTube- Gordon Girl and Bayani Babe[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIBaw3ZUiuM"]YouTube- 'Gordon Girl,' 'Bayani Babe' spice up campaign[/ame]

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    candidate currently being ignored .. gordon supporters, you still have a few more days to drum up support ..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I am for Gordon and Bayani as well. Together with my Wife.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie View Post
    Aanohin ni Erap six year program kung di niya na tapos term niya.
    aanhin naman ni Gordon and 6 year program kahit na 2 month program kung hinde naman siy magiging Presidente?

joke lang...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    here we go again, opening another can of worms - opening a debate on something that is clearly stated
    bro I /we did not mention that your candidate has no platform; I /we just mentioned that Gordon's platform are SMART as I can compare it to the latter....
    What is Erap's platform if I may ask? coz all I've been hearing is Erap para sa mahirap; so then is this what you call a platform? it sounded like an end statement or a goal to seek for vote.
    credentials about Gordon compared to Estrada, do I really have to answer this? let Google & Yahoo answer your Question, your too old enough to do research on the net for that question; because I know if I cite it it will open a numerous debate again, so just please do answer your own question.
    What's with you! we are not forcing you to vote for Gordon, why does it seems that you are at Manic state or on hypertensive stage everytime we put a reply on this thread; just to let you know it is a Gordon's thread not an Erap's thread... stay on topic!
    you can also do your own research and look for Erap's platform and accomplishment..

ok, since malapit na ang election, will not reply na on this thread. napipikon naman kayo eh nangaasar lang ako.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    aanhin naman ni Gordon and 6 year program kahit na 2 month program kung hinde naman siy magiging Presidente?

joke lang...
    jokes are HALF-MEANT.... aminin mo na (more than half pa nga eh). :bwahaha:

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    jokes are HALF-MEANT.... aminin mo na (more than half pa nga eh). :bwahaha:
    hwag kang ganyan bro ck... ikaw din baka maniwala sila.

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?