New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    our friend (shadow) might just be confused as to what I mentioned on my reply on this thread....
    tnx for answering his query

again, Survey's might just be there as a baseline on how good the candidate is dong on his campaign, but let it not be your guide on whom to vote, Vote the candidate that you believe that will help uplift our country. A candidate whom you believe that can make things possible and a candidate who designs a SMART platform(s)....
    but somebody posted about SWS archive somewhere over here that he was not 24th byt rather in the top 5.

any links where he complain about the same thing before?

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    One thing I notice, mga Gordon supporters here in Tsikot are very ARROGANT claiming they know the best and the other choices will make our country bad! Nagmana sa kandidato nila, I find Gordon a tad too arrogant for a backmarker... Anyway I am done here, we all know politics and religion are very sensitive issues and more often than not its not worth debating over!
    Sige mga Gordon supporters balik na lang ako dito sa thread nyo sa May 12 or 13 basta whenever the results are released... Should be interesting ano nanaman mga palusot ang ilalabas dito... Ciao!
    ..."a man of his word"...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Yes! i will vote gordon. Hindi po kasi ako nag papadala sa mga commercial, kasi IMHO, kaya nila nagustuhan ung mga nangunguna sa survey e dahil sa TV commercial. GO GORDON!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^dati surveys ngayon naman commercials, ano ba talaga?

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    next would be a statement that campaigning as a whole should be banned coz it influences decision-making ng voters! :rofl:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    next would be a statement that campaigning as a whole should be banned coz it influences decision-making ng voters! :rofl:
    Nasapol mo pre!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    ..."a man of his word"...
    Typical LOSERS Ako na tinitira mo pero yung thread tungkol si Gordon. So what if I came back here not a big deal, not as big deal as your so-called God sent President who tries to sues survey companies but is stupid enough not to know that surveys is protected by the constitution... Yan ba yung President na gusto nyo, kinakalaban ang Constitution... Sorry I don't like LOSERS! Not just a LOSER as in losing the elections but a President with a LOSER attitude...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Typical LOSERS Ako na tinitira mo pero yung thread tungkol si Gordon. So what if I came back here not a big deal, not as big deal as your so-called God sent President who tries to sues survey companies but is stupid enough not to know that surveys is protected by the constitution... Yan ba yung President na gusto nyo, kinakalaban ang Constitution... Sorry I don't like LOSERS! Not just a LOSER as in losing the elections but a President with a LOSER attitude...
    Nobody wants to be associated with losers, that's human nature. Victory has many fathers and defeat is always an orphan!

you just lost the credibility of your words. whatever you post here makes no sense anymore.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    you just lost the credibility of your words. whatever you post here makes no sense anymore.
    Too you perhaps who make such big fuss about minute things!

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?