New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    +1, everybody has their own reasons why they will vote for a certain candidates, kahit na sa tingin ng mga "intellectual voters" eh mababaw ng dahilan it's still a legitimate reason... last time I check Phils is still a democratic country where majority rules...

sore losers lang talaga, they can't accept the fact na walang panalo yun candidate nila.

tapos na ang laban either Villar or Noynoy na lang, kahit na mag whine pa si Gordon or mga supporters niya. inevitable babalik na lang siya ng Olongapo.

suck it up guys...tapos na ang laban...sorry..
    yup tapos na ang laban.. it is proven that those not voting for gordon, are either misinformed or just blatantly shouting their stupidity..

suck it up. yeah suck it up..

how sure are you? he's still a TRAPO. sino ba mga tumatakbo ngayon sa Olongapo? relatives din niya...does dynasty ring a bell? if that is not a traditional politics then I don't what is

if you really want change then vote for Perlas and Delos Reyes.
    then dynasty it is, the more gordons, the more order will come. hehe.

i do not know any perlas or delos reyes running for pres

for me only gordon is qualified to run presidency,

the rest are nuisance.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    ^ also...

if you are going to vote, remember that you are given not just the duty to but also the priviledge to vote for the future of our country, yourself, your children, your friends, and your loved ones. so please perform your due diligence and make your own research on the background, the platform, the character, and the skills of the candidates. then for your sake, please vote on your own (based on your own assessment.)

most importantly, PRAY that your fellow Pinoys are not voting on american idol - but rather on the future of the Philippines. Our country deserves a chance. Let's not continously waste them.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    how sure are you? he's still a TRAPO. sino ba mga tumatakbo ngayon sa Olongapo? relatives din niya...does dynasty ring a bell? if that is not a traditional politics then I don't what is

if you really want change then vote for Perlas and Delos Reyes.
    err... how sure are you also?!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    +1, everybody has their own reasons why they will vote for a certain candidates, kahit na sa tingin ng mga "intellectual voters" eh mababaw ng dahilan it's still a legitimate reason... last time I check Phils is still a democratic country where majority rules...

sore losers lang talaga, they can't accept the fact na walang panalo yun candidate nila.

tapos na ang laban either Villar or Noynoy na lang, kahit na mag whine pa si Gordon or mga supporters niya. inevitable babalik na lang siya ng Olongapo.

suck it up guys...tapos na ang laban...sorry..

Sinabi mo e, siguraduhin mo lang na tama ang survey mo, kung hindi mataas taas ang babagsakan mo.

Isa pa out of topic kayo, gawa ka ng bagong thread at doon mo gawing ang Bragging rights mo, dahil Gordon thread ito e.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    we still have the right not to vote..

katawatawa na talaga ang pinas ang nanalo ulit si erap
    But I have to vote cause I can't have Villar win... He is too powerful and abuses is 100% sure. He is still a threat in chances of winning!

many are well-informed yet still idiotic

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    One thing I notice, mga Gordon supporters here in Tsikot are very ARROGANT claiming they know the best and the other choices will make our country bad! Nagmana sa kandidato nila, I find Gordon a tad too arrogant for a backmarker... Anyway I am done here, we all know politics and religion are very sensitive issues and more often than not its not worth debating over!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    One thing I notice, mga Gordon supporters here in Tsikot are very ARROGANT claiming they know the best and the other choices will make our country bad! Nagmana sa kandidato nila, I find Gordon a tad too arrogant for a backmarker... Anyway I am done here, we all know politics and religion are very sensitive issues and more often than not its not worth debating over!
    Arrogant or Truth Hurts?

Remove their names, and post their Achievements Accomplishments Track Record on the Wall then Choose. Walang Gordon gordon o noynoy dito.

If you will look for a mechanic, you look for skill
    If you will look for a doctor, you look for credibility
    If you will look for a carpenter, you look for experience
    If you will look for a new President of the Philippines, we look for Survey?

We are screwed.

We are just saying what is right, If you will look for new employees, you will look on his resume, his qualifications, if you are looking for managers, you will look on his competence, if you will vote for the board of directors on a corporation, you look for his track record. because if you made a mistake, your investment will collapse. Same as voting for the president, we are all in this big boat, one mistake, we all sink in the bottom.

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?