New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Pakisagot na lang muna kung ang importation ng RHD ay nagsimula during Gordon's time or Payumo's time.
    nagsimula kay Gordon kasi may mga delica vans na ng mga 96 97

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    and regarding WOW philippines, hindi si Gordon nagpasikat nyan, Wow Magic Sing kasi dami bumili nyan
    Sir I do disagree, my apology

it was WOW Philippines that was first before the WOW Magic Sing

it is where that WOW Magic Sing got the concept of their videos to show on the beauty of our country - Philippines; and to be somewhat that WOW Magic Sing to be sold to OFW and other nationalities, as one way to invite other nationalities to visit and experience the beauty of the Philippines.

It was Richard "Dick" Gordon's Slogan when he was the DOT Secretary of WOW Philippines.
    - even if youre not voting for Gordon as President; may I ask: werent you amaze on the turnaround when he was the DOT Secretary? there were alot of provinces that turned out to be greatly nice and a place to go, also, look at Intramuros, he (Gordon) made great changes and it became one of tourist hotspot and fieldtrip to students. He also provided great income profit to our country; one thing that generated big fund is the Tagaytay Picnic Grove, since we already know that Boracay in itself is an Income-generating place.

thats why I am voting for this candidate, in itself, he classify himself as the Transformers together with Bayani as his VP, because when they are the Head of a particular Department; the really do Transform things that our country would profit.

VOTE Gordon for President

GOrdon

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    no an individual doesn't have the right to purchase cheap imported converted vehicles if it will endanger his other countrymen.
    - meron po ba tayong batas tungkol dito? I am not aware, but please cite the law order no.
    - how can an RHD endanger our countrymen?

mahilig lan g yan si Gordon sa bypassing, exemptions. like pede ka bumili sa subic ng mas mura guess, mura imported chocoloates, mura vans and suvs.
    - so what's wrong with people buying some cheap stuff? what if that particular person can only afford those kind of stuff? who are we to prohibit an individual from buying cheap stuff? not all people are rich, you might be rich and never buy cheap stuff, but to let you know, not all Pinoy are like you.

dyan sa sumikat bec. it sounds good nga naman for us. and maybe that's why Gordon sounds good to you.
    - sorry, pero masyado naman po yatang mababaw na reason yan kung yan ang akin basehan sa pagboto ng kandidato; ang pagboto ko po ng kandidato is based on the accomplishments made that our country has profited and a person/candidate who you can at least trust to run our country.
    - He was known not because of those things but he was known towards his accomplishments. Because if he was known due to what you cited; then I am sorry but I knew him because of his accomplishments and how our country has profited from what he did.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    Sir I do disagree, my apology

it was WOW Philippines that was first before the WOW Magic Sing

it is where that WOW Magic Sing got the concept of their videos to show on the beauty of our country - Philippines; and to be somewhat that WOW Magic Sing to be sold to OFW and other nationalities, as one way to invite other nationalities to visit and experience the beauty of the Philippines.

It was Richard "Dick" Gordon's Slogan when he was the DOT Secretary of WOW Philippines.
    - even if youre not voting for Gordon as President; may I ask: werent you amaze on the turnaround when he was the DOT Secretary? there were alot of provinces that turned out to be greatly nice and a place to go, also, look at Intramuros, he (Gordon) made great changes and it became one of tourist hotspot and fieldtrip to students. He also provided great income profit to our country; one thing that generated big fund is the Tagaytay Picnic Grove, since we already know that Boracay in itself is an Income-generating place.

thats why I am voting for this candidate, in itself, he classify himself as the Transformers together with Bayani as his VP, because when they are the Head of a particular Department; the really do Transform things that our country would profit.

VOTE Gordon for President

GOrdon

being first in the idea doesnt automatically mean sya na nagpasikat

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    - meron po ba tayong batas tungkol dito? I am not aware, but please cite the law order no.
    - how can an RHD endanger our countrymen?

haayyzz san ba yan pacita complex dito ba sa'tin yan. i'm tired. reseach mo na lang rhd issue

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008

- sorry, pero masyado naman po yatang mababaw na reason yan kung yan ang akin basehan sa pagboto ng kandidato; ang pagboto ko po ng kandidato is based on the accomplishments made that our country has profited and a person/candidate who you can at least trust to run our country.
    - He was known not because of those things but he was known towards his accomplishments. Because if he was known due to what you cited; then I am sorry but I knew him because of his accomplishments and how our country has profited from what he did.
    eh yun na nga bec. he sounds so good to u. u didn't even bother to think of the dark side. there are always 2 sides to a coin

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^that also applies to every candidate which is why we weigh the pros and cons then extrapolate the possible outcomes if ever the candidate is elected.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Kaso even when the candidate is super galing, he or she can still turn to the dark side once in power.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    Kaso even when the candidate is super galing, he or she can still turn to the dark side once in power.
    lahat ng kandidato magaling or hindi, coz power is addictive just like drugs
    Last edited by jansky; April 12th, 2010 at 10:40 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    eh yun na nga bec. he sounds so good to u. u didn't even bother to think of the dark side. there are always 2 sides to a coin
    I was never on the denial of the dark side of this candidate
    I am just here to support my Presidentiable candidate

being first in the idea doesnt automatically mean sya na nagpasikat
    sorry but I did not mention anything na sya ang nagpasikat

haayyzz san ba yan pacita complex dito ba sa'tin yan. i'm tired. reseach mo na lang rhd issue
    my apology but honestly that may be something that I am not that aware of; thats why I tried to politely ask if you can cite a law that pertains to RHD or anything like that....
    to answer your query my Subdivision, is located on the 1st district of Laguna and it is one of the biggest subdivision in the Philippines and in Asia....

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?