Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    another exception is if he runs things inappropriately
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gen. with respect may I comment on some points:

why do u people praise Gordon for what he has done in Subic like it's the most disciplined place in the entire Phils?
    - as you said it is one of the most disciplined place here in our country-yes it is!; we did not mentioned that Subic is the the most disciplined place here in our country; that is a different statement
    - I or we never always brag about Subic, if im not mistaken though. Its not only Subic that he created change, but also our country-Philippines. How? When he became DOT Secretary, he had this slogan of WOW PHILIPPINES, he dominated and gained investment and dozen of profits for our country, making our country almost a must-see country and a country that is a better place to live in.... and passed law(s) that our country has profited.....

if we will review history, Gordon single-handedly convinced pinoys to become smugglers by way of duty free shops. yes, yan yun. to the so many people, who visited subic in the 90's. a percentage of this now are living with us, trying to test the loopholes of the custom, duties and tax system
    - NO, Gordon did not convinced pinoys to become smugglers. Do you have an evidence proof regarding this? coz youre almost speaking in general here; you mentioned PINOYS and I am a Pinoy but I was never a smuggler...
    - becoming smugglers by way of Duty Free shops? how? why? when? where? what!!??!! sorry but I dont get nor understand your point here; coz its almost saying that a country that has a Duty Free shop or that shop are all smuggled which I do believe is NOT.

He indirectly influenced us na puwede naman pala hindi magbayad ng tax eh. and he's the best example for that kasi napalago daw nya subic bec. of that.
    - could be, might be?
    - but he made the place rise up after the challenges on that place encountered (VFA, Pollutions, Pinatubo eruption, etc.)

masyado sya nagpapapapogi, and he's ignoring the monster that he has created ... oo nga ang strikto ng mga pulis sa stop sign, pero tignan mo naman ang pinatay nila all over the country sa pagpapayag papasukin ang converted RHD vehicles.
    - at least they are practicing discipline, what's wrong with following on an Ordinance or rules on a particular area, would that kill you? it will aggravate you at some point of time but it may not affect your well being
    - pinatay ang country dahil nagpapasok ng RHD? so what is wrong with that? what if an individual can only afford those kind of vehicle, are we not to permit him from getting his need or want? aint our country profited on putting in this vehicle in our country, through means of custom(s), tax, etc.?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    As far as I know, it was Payumo's time when those RHD imports were allowed or smuggled. Dick relinquished the post in 1998. So unless otherwise people here can prove Gordon started it, then you may have twisted the chain of events.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kayo naman nagpapaapekto pa hanggang ngayon kay OB. idol nga nyan ang mga corrupt e. twisted

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    - pinatay ang country dahil nagpapasok ng RHD? so what is wrong with that? what if an individual can only afford those kind of vehicle, are we not to permit him from getting his need or want? aint our country profited on putting in this vehicle in our country, through means of custom(s), tax, etc.?
    no an individual doesn't have the right to purchase cheap imported converted vehicles if it will endanger his other countrymen.

mahilig lan g yan si Gordon sa bypassing, exemptions. like pede ka bumili sa subic ng mas mura guess, mura imported chocoloates, mura vans and suvs.

dyan sa sumikat bec. it sounds good nga naman for us. and maybe that's why Gordon sounds good to you.

and regarding WOW philippines, hindi si Gordon nagpasikat nyan, Wow Magic Sing kasi dami bumili nyan

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Wow Philippines against Wow Magic Sing.........:rofl:

Classic OB.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    bakit hinde ehheheh san ka naman nakakita ng true blood music lovers pinoys na kumakanta ng peyborit minus one tapos mga tourists spots ng Pilipinas nasa background.

it's mind conditioning imho heheh

i checked the sales of wow magic sing grabeh, one of the top selling pala 'to both here and abroad.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pakisagot na lang muna kung ang importation ng RHD ay nagsimula during Gordon's time or Payumo's time.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post
    no an individual doesn't have the right to purchase cheap imported converted vehicles if it will endanger his other countrymen.

>>>>But he has the right to buy anything he wants.

mahilig lan g yan si Gordon sa bypassing, exemptions. like pede ka bumili sa subic ng mas mura guess, mura imported chocoloates, mura vans and suvs.

>>>>U.S base pa yan, diyan talaga mura ang imported goods. Hindi si Gordon nag pasimuno niyan.

dyan sa sumikat bec. it sounds good nga naman for us. and maybe that's why Gordon sounds good to you.

and regarding WOW philippines, hindi si Gordon nagpasikat nyan, Wow Magic Sing kasi dami bumili nyan
    Nauna gamitin ni Gordon WOW kaysa sa magic sing, Willie R. Dont know with wow mali of Joey D.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i see WOW history here

WOW MALI then WOW PHILIPPINES then WOWOWIE then WOW MAGIC SING what's NEXT?

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?