Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    what about C-5 and SCTEx... ooops:rofl:
    Di naman kasali sa Sctex si Villar...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    could you please remind us then who is/are involved?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I would, if he gets 20%+ in the next survey. Or if anyone can convince me that he has a realistic chance of winning. As it stands, its still a 2-man race and voting for anyone other than the 2 is like racing cars with your bicycle.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    surveys... seesh

history tells us they're not that realiable

p.s. typo is intentional ;)
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    He was twenty fifth during the surveys for senatorial candidates. He landed 4th and Noynoy 5th. If you want real change, you must change the way you choose a candidate.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [SIZE=5]YES! na YES! [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    It isn't a horse race. Ideally, I don't vote for the guy who will win. So it's still either Bigo or Dick. But I won't mind if Noynoy wins; but I would if Bilyar did.
    Last edited by roberto_minosa; April 6th, 2010 at 08:41 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    surveys... seesh

history tells us they're not that realiable

p.s. typo is intentional ;)
    History..that's my line. History told us that during 1998 election, survey showed Erap winning. History also told us that Cory would win the 1986 snap election. So, there is probability in the result of the survey as history showed.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Surveys showed Erap would win the '98 election. But the surveys never showed that he was the better president of the bunch.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tabularasa View Post
    He authored 44 laws during the 12th Congress, among them are: RA 9178 Barangay Micro Business Enterprises Act, RA 9189 Overseas Absentee Voting Act, RA 9208 Anti-Trafficking of Persons Act, RA 9257 An Act Granting Additional Benefits and Privileges to Senior Citizens, and RA 9262 Anti-Violence Against Women and their Children Act. He shepherded into law were the Retail Trade Liberization Act, the New Central Bank Act, the New Securities Code, and the New Banking Act.He authored and passed into law the landmark New Magna Carta for Small and Medium Enterprises (RA 8289). He initiated creative legislation such as the establishment of the Small and Medium Enterprises Stock Exchange and Business One-Stop-Shop centers.

Kaya Villar na tayo. Subok na, matatag pa, at higit sa lahat may pag-asang manalo.
    bravo!
    so he has accomplished many Law(s)
    if you notice it is more of a Business term kind of Law; why? because he is a Businessman, and I do believe this is where he is good at
    but sorry to say I will still not VOTE for Villar and will not change my mind to Vote for Gordon as the next President.....
    I hate a storyteller person, what more of a Presidentiable candidate and a Presidentiable candidate that is being questioned due to corruption...

Will you VOTE for Dick Gordon as RP President?