New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yung mga donations ng publiko coursed through media, like ABS-CBN, nagagamit rin kaya ng media for tax exemption?

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Ako i don't donate sa RedCross, imagine how much they earn sa bawat training na ginagawa nila sa mga schools at companies? And bawat LRT at MRT station may nakabalandra silang alkansya? Minsan medyo may paawa effect pa ang mga linya nung mga nanghihinge.. Not to mention na pati toll gate meron din sila from time to time...

Dugo na lang idonate natin sa Red Cross, mas kapaki pakinabang..

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Yung mga donations ng publiko coursed through media, like ABS-CBN, nagagamit rin kaya ng media for tax exemption?

Sent from my mind using Telepathy 2
    according to the BIR, the entity should be accredited with the DSWD or NDRRMC. Not sure what the accreditaion process goes, or if there's a list

BIR chief: Donations are tax-exempt if coursed through right agencies

i can certainly imagine how some people can abuse this, but the reality is that people would just forego the tax exemption, especially if relief goods are urgently needed. Even if everybody did course it through NDRRMC/DSWD, i seriously doubt if they could handle the sheer load of paperwork involved, much less the actual distribution.

In this sense, the BIR is unjustly taxing people for having a good heart and the initiative to take action.

Kaya nga i was endorsing Phil Red Cross to my officemates, sa isip ko mabilis gumalaw, tapos tax exempt pa(i assumed they are accredited)...then you hear sh_t like this
    Last edited by badkuk; December 17th, 2013 at 12:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    according to the BIR, the entity should be accredited with the DSWD or NDRRMC. Not sure what the accreditaion process goes, or if there's a list

i can certainly imagine how some people can abuse this, but the reality is that people would just forego the tax exemption, especially if relief goods are urgently needed. Even if everybody did course it through NDRRMC/DSWD, i seriously doubt if they could handle the sheer load of paperwork involved, much less the actual distribution.

Kaya nga i was endorsing Phil Red Cross to my officemates, sa isip ko mabilis gumalaw, tapos tax exempt pa(i assumed they are accredited)...then you hear sh_t like this

In this sense, the BIR is unjustly taxing people for having a good heart and the initiative to take action.
    It's easy actually, NGO will just send the certificate of donation to your office or home...you can kiss use it for the deductible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post

... Even if everybody did course it through NDRRMC/DSWD, i seriously doubt if they could handle the sheer load of paperwork involved....

may ready form na sila sa dswd. pag nagbibigay kami dun sa reception and study center for children sa quezon city (the orphanage behind quezon city science high school, behind SM north car park) they will list down the things you gave, ask you what the purchase amount is, then give you a certificate of donation. there is also a record that you will sign and countersigned by the receiving personnel. the process takes less than 5 minutes.

abs-cbn din meron na silang ready form/receipt which serves as your certificate of donation.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Will keep this in mind sirs ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit nawala mga dick suckers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Dyan din pinadala yung mga nakolekta ng kompanya last week!

Lumambot kaya si Dick at magresign?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post

Lumambot kaya si Dick
    dati nang malambot yon. kaya nga mahilig sa macho, e kasi bayot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chrismarte View Post
    Dyan din pinadala yung mga nakolekta ng kompanya last week!

Lumambot kaya si Dick at magresign?
    ilang taon ka na hijo? wala yata sa vocabulary ni dick ang mag resign...noong 1998 kakaupo lang ni erap bilang presidente....gusto palitan ni erap si dick bilang chairman ng SBMA kasi prerogative ng presidente kung sino ang gusto nya maging chairman at ang position ay appointed at di sakop ng Civil Service Commision...kaya rin gusto palitan ni erap si dick kasi si dick ang pinakamaingay na attack dog laban kay erap noong presidential campaign period...talo pa si manoling morato nyan noon at kung anong pambabastos nya kay erap...kapit tuko si dick at ayaw umalis sa pwesto at may pa-rally rally at paiyak-iyak pa yan (talo pa si romualdez) para lang di sya maalis sa pwesto...di sya nakaalis sa pwesto kung hindi hinatak at sinipa palabas ...kaya isa yan sa mga reasons kung bakit nawala gana ko kay dick...inisip ko kung maging presidente sya malamang di na nya bitawan ang malacanang...baka talunin pa si macoy.
    Last edited by explorer; December 18th, 2013 at 06:26 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast