New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok din si Aquino kunwari nag nurse sa US hehehehe para ma divert attention.. feeling normal citizen nalang sya

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sa wakas, makakatikim rin si Aragoncillo ng white patola sa loob ng Federal Prison.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by delprado
    Arroyo foes distance
    selves from 'spy'
    By Agence France-Presse

MANILA--House of Representatives member Roilo Golez, another critic of Arroyo, said he did not know of any information from Aragoncillo, remarking that Aquino only sent him "personal e-mails."

"We should ask, is the US spying on the Philippines? Why the dossiers on Philippine political leaders?" asked Golez.

---
    For someone who prides himself as a graduate of the US Naval Acadamy, this guy should have his ego checked. Sarap tawagan ng sinasabi ng bata sa "Meet the Parents"--Ach-oool--

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nelany
    Sana ma extradite itong mga ungas na ito para mabawasan ang walang ginagawang politician sa atin.

sabi ko na nga ba may kinalaman si UNGAS dito eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OBSTRUCTION?: Days ago, an opposition senator, a lawyer and I think former dean of a law college somewhere, said that President Arroyo’s forbidding her Cabinet members from appearing before Senate inquiries was "obstruction of justice."

This betrays the state of mind of many senators. They use their endless inquiries not as an aid to legislation but as criminal investigations leading to the humiliation and possible prosecution of their targets.

Many senators have forgotten that witnesses appear before them upon their invitation as resource persons who can help shed light on some important matter and share expert opinion.

No wonder, senators routinely insult, harass and humiliate witnesses that they themselves had invited to their august presence.
    This is what I like most... some senators feel that they are in the judicial branch of the government.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think they'll be extradited. For one, the Extradition Treaty between the US and the Philippines provides that the offense for whicht he offender is being extradited for should be an act punishable under the laws of both countries. In the Philippines, espionage is, unfortunately, not a crime committed during peace time. It can only be committed if the country is at war. Second, these politicians did not commit the so-called "criminal act" inside US territory so, there's a problem of jurisdiction for an act which was supposedly committed in a jurisdiction where it is not considered a crime. Lastly, there's the small matter of immunity of the legislators from arrest while Congress is in session.

Just to clarify, I'm not pro-opposition. I'd just like to see how they'll be able to press charges without running afoul of our laws.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi kaya mas delikado si GMA dito dahil lalabas in public ung mga classified documents na dinownload ni Aragoncillo?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Why Lacson, other VIPs are having sleepless nights