New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoAlpha View Post
    OT: ano pa aasahan niyo diyan, obviously pula puti yan.

BTT: ung abugago ng veloso, di ko din alam pano nakapasa ng law iyun - parang iba ata ang nagexam para sa kanya (logic is based on what he implied on na inilagay lang iyun sa bagahe pagkacheck in).

Sabagay, kanya kanyang istilo yan, ung isa nga dito eh biglang hindi mapanindigan ang sarili eh.
    Romeo, to refresh your memory, this was your post where I made a comment:

"Lahat gastos ng gobyerno - responsibilidad daw, tangnang abugago yan parang ung ibang nababasa ko dito."

And this was my comment:

"post an intelligent comment. i don't like atty. olalia's politics (bumped against his group once in a case, they filed a petition for issuance of writ of amparo against then PD, CPPO, now RD, NCRPO, because he caused the arrest of Ka Yuri, Finance Head, CV Regional Party Committee, CPP-NPA), but that guy is a worthy opponent. And i think his IQ is way above yours."

Romeo, do you understand what I'm trying to drive at? Romeo, you sow the wind, you harvest the storm. Are you still that dense not to get my point? Alright, romeo, this part of your post-- "tangnang abugago yan parang ung ibang nababasa ko dito-- was the reason why I told you to post an intelligent comment after all people here are posting sensible comments except yours. I said in my reply to yours that I THINK atty olalia's IQ is way above yours. now, I don't think it anymore, because, right at this very moment, I really BELIEVE that his IQ is way way above yours. I also dropped some names there. this is verifiable. you go to camp bagong diwa (the home of the NCRPO or national capital region police office) in taguig and asked pdir valmoria (the regional director) if it is true that when he was still the provincial director of cebu provincial police office (cppo) a petition for issuance of writ of amparo was filed against him and the battalion commander of 78th IB by an alleged high-ranking CPP-NPA leader that he arrested, and that alleged npa leader was represented by a lawyer from the national union of people's lawyers (NUPL). romeo I told you I don't like olalia's politics because I think NUPL is just another front of CPP-NPA. do you understand now romeo?
    (my apologies, mods, I'm just exercising my right of reply. thank you. this will be my last post to this thread).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    stop arguing with god. he knows everything and he alone is right.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Putek, araw-araw, oras- oras laman pa rin ng balita ito, na punta na story sa magulang. Dapat talaga binitay na agad para wala na sa balita. Bwiset

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Instant celebrity yung mga magulang kaya akyat agad ang yabang sa ulo. Pinasikat ng husto ng media, brainwashed by migrante, ayun lumakas loob. I hope the phil govt will stop wasting resources for this drug mule. Next time na schedule ang firing squad tignan natin kung kayang i-save ni high IQ Olalia at ng migrante.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    isama na ang ina sa bitayin muset

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    stop arguing with god. he knows everything and he alone is right.
    Di ko ba alam diyan sir, wala namang nakikipag argue. Papampam lang.

On another note and the logic of his reasoning atty. Olalia > romeo alpha > the righteous one. Hahahaha.

Tengene mas mababa daw iq ko ke olalia, ung isang sentence ko, nobela ang sagot so technically i am in between olalia and the righteous one. Buwahahhaja.

Ganire naman dito sa pinas, gumawa ka ng kagaguhan, pamedia ka, kuha ka simpatya.

Gumawa ka pa ulit ng kaululan, another publicity... bukas bukas magugulat ka mayor or meron ka ng mataas na government position.

Kaya ikaw, wag ka dito pasikat - hindi ka namin maiboboto dito. Buwahahahha.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789